So ... WWIII Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iran Deal fall down go boom.
    Have a Happy Nuclear Holocaust! In a Nuclear Winter Wonderland!(take THAT global warming!)
    Iranian Scientist Annoyed He Has To Go Back To Crappy Old Job Building Nuclear Weapons
    I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

I'm ready. I'll get all kinds of fucced up with my homie Pruflas the first day I arrive in Hell.
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

On a positive note. If Trump starts WW3, he will finally solve the problem of global warming!
        I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!

Comment

Let me give me my two cents about the WW3:

It'll be us who crush and burn, not China(((
          Last edited by Serb; May 9, 2018, 13:40.

Comment

You want WW3? You will get it!
            China is too shy for that!

Comment

You Americans are so... I don't know - "lost" perhaps?
              Last edited by Serb; May 9, 2018, 12:02.

Comment

It is russia which will burn?
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

The WW3 is already going on and you still don't notice that!

Comment

It's Just not WW3 if Nukes aren't flying. Nuke need to be flying! A stationary nuke is an unfulfilled nuke. They want to fly and go out with a bang! We need a good nuclear winter to cancel out global warming! Then we can frolic in a nuclear winter wonderland!

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                      It is russia which will burn?
                      Who will burn and crush as always at the end of the day, if you dare.

Comment

Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
                        It's Just not WW3 if Nukes aren't flying. Nuke need to be flying! A stationary nuke is an unfulfilled nuke. They want to fly and go out with a bang! We need a good nuclear winter to cancel out global warming! Then we can frolic in a nuclear winter wonderland!

Do anyone sane needs that?

Comment

If they want "the End" they will get it for sure! And they should have no illusion about repeat of easy win of 1991.
                          Never again!!! We got our lesson. This time this will be to the END!
                          Come get some, bloody mofos!

Comment

Please!!! Come get some!!!
                            And let's finish this!
                            It takes just one single punch into your ugly bloody face, really!!!

Comment

Stupid money clowns!!! Who honestly belive that money decides everything and who worship to the almighty dollar (which is nothing, but a bubble).
                              ​​​​​​​
                              I despise you for your stupidity!!!
                              The history is way more complex than that, idiots!!!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X