No announcement yet.

Hey, Ben...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another question to keep this discussion going... If Beelzebub is real, how did he morph himself from being Ba'al the Lord of the High House to Beelzebub the Lord of the Flies simply because the Jews decided to name him that? Was Ba'al of Canaan REALLY Beelzebub the whole time and the Jews just gave him a moar appropriate name? I know Ba'al was into child sacrifices but he DID help his people's crops grow.
    No reason he can't have more than one name. The Jews give him more than one name as well. And yes, he's very real.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

This is pretty deep stuff. I am still not fully aware of the powar I wield yet or fully appreciate my situation.. Many people have gone completely insane or committed suicide walking the path AAHZ has walked.

I'm just getting warmed up now, man.
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

I saw Frankenstein's Kitten. Eat a Horse with his Mitten. It was blue flavored. And he savored it. Yum! Yum!
        I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
        Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
        Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

The rain it raineth on the just and also on the unjust fella;
          But chiefly on the just, because the unjust hath the just’s umbrella.
          Blah

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro
            The rain it raineth on the just and also on the unjust fella;
            But chiefly on the just, because the unjust hath the just�s umbrella.
            Hey that is pretty good!

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

Order of the Fly

Comment

AAHZ is starting to put soem of the pieces of this together, and it is downright spooky. I shall not reveal my findings just yet, but if Master Ba'al did not prepare me with 5 years of training for this moment, I would be back in the Psyche Ward tomorrow with another 5150 under my belt. But this time I truly believe my destiny and, moast impoartantly, am READY for it. Soem serious **** is going to happen in Kansas very soon, Toto.

MAYBE AAHZ NOT CRAZY AFTER ALL.

Order of the Fly

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
                Hey that is pretty good!
                Just read it on the web a while ago....

Blah

Comment

Although I am aware Ben has no interest in talking about demons, and this thrade is dropping off the page, I cannot in good faith let it die as the view count still goes up every day. Plus I want to let it cook in peoples minds; just what is REALLY going on.

Also have a few moar A-Listers to share. But not yet. Not yet.
                  Order of the Fly

Comment

When you put a hockey mask on a potato; It's immune to french fries!!!
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	MOCOFFEE_TN.gif
Views:	20
Size:	5.8 KB
ID:	9335640
                    I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Working...
                    X