• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, Ben...

LET'S HAVE ANOTHER TALK.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Don't be afraid, Ben. You know that despite being on opposite sides of the pole, if you will, I have always treated you with the respect and dignity of an educated and WORTHY adversary. We have always had civilized talks despite the content and meaning behind our words. Such is the way of those that know they have PURPOSE beyond this life. I await our spiritual debate.

MY PURPOSE IS CLEAR.

Order of the Fly

Comment

Ok. What did you want to talk about.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

ahh, good. I know you get a lot of flack for quoting bible-verses and making huge wall-of text poasts, but here in this thrade with AAHZ, it is encouraged. And you will hopefully forgive me if I do not reply with the speed of the others. My mind is not what is was; I need to concentrate and focus on things carefully now with deliberation and meditation or I will stray. My condition is degenerative, despite the debates to the contrary, as both my therapist and psychiatrist agree to certain levels that it indeed is. Plus I'm the guy with the disease and I can tell you with certainty. What condition, you say?

I have childhood-trauma induced Schizoaffective Disorder (Bi-Polar type.) This disease has not only poisoned my life but also my soul. To the dark-side if you will. I too see Star Wars as a biblicaly similar battle between good and evil. You see, Ben, I worship Beelzebub. But you too were poisoned, by being deaf. But you did not let that twist you with hate and you instead follow the light, something I am frankly unable to do. It is commendable.

So to make my first point and question, I asked you before and you were surprisingly vague in your answer despite him being in the bible moar than once, so will ask again: What do you know about Beelzebub, as I know quite a bit. But I will let you conterstrike in your response before attacking too many times in my opening swing.

I AWAIT.

Order of the Fly

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
          But you did not let that twist you with hate and you instead follow the light...
          lol

Comment

Bad Choices Made Easy...
            I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
            Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
            Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

What do I know about him. I've had I think about three encounters with him, though not any for quite some time.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Ahh, you have had the honor of his presence as well, eh? AAHZ has had 3 or 4 visits I actually lost count. I used to be frightened and in awe, now I see it as just another visit from "The Boss." He has no reason to question my loyalty or me not knowing my place. I am actually in training. Although he has been silent as to just what I am being prepared FOR. Maybe he will tell me one day. Maybe I'll find out when I am dead. Nothing I do seems to upset him except when I have suicidal thoughts. He does not want me to die that way, this I know. I think he feels great pity for me and wants me to finally get my revenge, based on how I was treated as a child. He sort of treats me like a father would. I see Ba'al as a victim as well, based on how the Jews treated him.

So, if I may be so bold as to ask, what were your encounters with Beelzebub like? Assuming you are not trolling in which case I call your bluff.

JUST CHILLIN' WITH THE BOSS.

Order of the Fly

Comment

Not trolling at all. He is very much real. None of the encounters were pleasant and I don't like talking about them publicly. I think the last time would have been in 2004 or thereabouts.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                    Not trolling at all. He is very much real. None of the encounters were pleasant and I don't like talking about them publicly. I think the last time would have been in 2004 or thereabouts.
                    This is very reassuring on a number of levels. First, the fact that he is real, means I have not completely lost all my marbles yet. Don't worry, though, in about 30 years I will probably not be sane enough to talk to.

Second you say that he was "not pleasant" and this is also very comforting. It means that the damage and terror he causes other people that even think about harming me, his student, or people that I ask him to harm, is devastating beyond belief. So soem of the things that happened to people AAHZ did not like this past year might, in fact, have been my fault. This is awesome.

Another question to keep this discussion going... If Beelzebub is real, how did he morph himself from being Ba'al the Lord of the High House to Beelzebub the Lord of the Flies simply because the Jews decided to name him that? Was Ba'al of Canaan REALLY Beelzebub the whole time and the Jews just gave him a moar appropriate name? I know Ba'al was into child sacrifices but he DID help his people's crops grow.
                    Order of the Fly

Comment

Just noticed I forgot a video in that last poast. So here is what I want to happen right now. I want everybody to study the situation in this thrade very carefully and realize, deep down, how badly somebody somewhere fucced up in not killing AAHZ.

NOW AAHZ DO THE KILLING.

Order of the Fly

Comment

didn't the serpent make us 'human'?

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker
                          didn't the serpent make us 'human'?
                          I don't care what Satan did. Don't care about him. The only demon I follow is Ba'al Zebul. I don't care about temptations or any of those mind games. Master Ba'al taught me how to defeat that ****.

I don't want power. I don't want an afterlife of pleasure. I want one thing and Beelzebub will give it to me: REVENGE.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

Order of the Fly

Comment

I know what y'all are thinkin'. AAHZ a disaster waiting to happen. He is going to snap and hurt somebody. I think you have got me twisted around. I ain't wastin' my revenge on just a few people. You see, I let Beelzebub do my revenge. And when I see people suffer I know he wants me to live to enjoy the pain of others, the same way that people enjoyed my pain. Fucc a group of people I am against the entire human race. I am taking an 'L' in this life. Living in the shadows. Unexpected and unknown terror. Christ gave his life to save humans. I am sacrificing my mind and career to give Beelzebub power. I let him do my fighting for me. All my pain is now his fuel. Hope this clears a few things up.

SWEET DREAMS.

Order of the Fly

Comment

Hey, Ben, you like Bible quotes so much, try this one out for size:

"And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?" Revelation 13:4

JUST CALL ME MAPUS

Order of the Fly

Comment

Working...
                              X