No announcement yet.

Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You are a "hyper partisan" ideologue, dude. The only one with a proven history of lying here is the father. And I don't care if some idiot on Youtube thinks David Reimer's case is relevant here.

Comment

• In case you've forgotten the father is a LIAR....

https://apolyton.net/forum/miscellan...27#post9384227

He had a website requesting donations, he's just a grifter taking advantage of transphobic idiots like you.

Comment

• “Transphobic” is a made up nonsensical term designed by idiots like you to avoid the truth that your hateful ideology is harming children. Like lying and calling someone a Nazi it is an instant lose. The mother is a complete fruit cake, the boy tells everyone else he is a boy and only the mother claims otherwise because he once asked for a pink McDonald’s happy meal toy. That is it. Everything else she has FORCED upon this poor child starting at age three.

You people disgust me wanting to use an innocent child and pandering to a mentally ill woman because you want to push your ideology and you don’t care how many children get mutilated.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Bigotry against transgender people exists and it is useful to have a term for it. Just as homophobes complain about the term "homophobia" you complain about a word that describes you, lol

Comment

• Clearly, Dinner and giblets are the same person. No way 2 Poly posters would care so much.
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• 30 years ago, the government of the eastern half of germany realized something that Trump still has to learn:
              That walls aren't such a good idea

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Walls to keep people in the second world bad, walls to keep people in the third world good

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                  30 years ago, the government of the eastern half of germany realized something that Trump still has to learn:
                  That walls aren't such a good idea

https://news.yahoo.com/november-9-19...024751836.html
                  20 year ago the government of Israel realized something you haven’t... That walls really do provably keep the terrorist monsters out and stop them from murdering children by blowing up school buses.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	wNoy6Zb.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	157.0 KB
ID:	9384871
                    I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                      -Jrabbit commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Plus, there's no way that Trump has actually read the book.
                      Also highly unlikely that Junior actually wrote it.

• Originally posted by giblets View Post
                    Walls to keep people in the second world bad, walls to keep people in the third world good
                    Indeed. Especially when they are cheats and liar attempting to abuse the immigration system for personal gain. Not a one of them are genuine refugees.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post

Indeed. Especially when they are cheats and liar attempting to abuse the immigration system for personal gain. Not a one of them are genuine refugees.
                      The majority of them won't be affected by a wall because the legally come into your country with VISAs ... and just don't go home when their VISA runs out

I have no big doubts that the upkeep for a complete border wallto Mexico (as Trump dreams of) will be more expensive (in build and upkeep) than the money that gets saved by the (minimal) decrease in illegal immigration. (Especially as illegal immigrants also pay taxes ... ask Trump ... his golf resorts make lots of use of illegal mexicans as work force (for jobs americans don't want to do ... at least for the low wages Trump is willing to pay) )
                      Last edited by Proteus_MST; November 5, 2019, 08:34.
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post

When do we deport all the billionaires who cheat lie and abuse the system for personal gain

Comment

• Trump should be first in line.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• There is a fundamental difference between walls to keep people in and walls to keep people out.
                            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Gordon Sondland now admits there was a "quid pro quo".
                              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Working...
                              X