Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't admit to killing pulp.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Thanks for proving my point.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Erasing people's posts is a con.

Comment

• We could use more of that.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
            Erasing people's posts is a con.
            Post something meaningful instead of your normal nonsense, and it won't be deleted... plus if you continue posting nonsense, personal insults or your normal BS, you won't be posting much longer.
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Pelosi's criminal effort to get Jordan to take sides against America has failed apparently.

Comment

• Video is going viral of a 7 yrs old boy saying that his mother told him that he was a girl and put dresses on him etc. A court ruled that the mother could transition him against his father's wishes. Looks like severe child abuse to me. It doesn't get any sicker than mentally abusing a child and mutilating his body.

Comment

• I heard she voted for Trump.
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Video is going viral of a 7 yrs old boy saying that his mother told him that he was a girl and put dresses on him etc. A court ruled that the mother could transition him against his father's wishes. Looks like severe child abuse to me. It doesn't get any sicker than mentally abusing a child and mutilating his body.
                    It's not "child abuse" to listen to the mental health professionals who agreed she is trans instead of trying to force her to not be trans because you hate trans people.

Comment

• I'm a little torn on this one. I'd really have to go through the Doctor's rational for this. 7 seems a bit young to be doing this but I'm not a professional.
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• It's generally agreed that children have formed a gender identity by age 3. Also, nothing permanent needs to be done before they're a teenager.

Comment

• It's the permanent stuff that was concerning me, Thx for the clarification. I would still be inclined to want to wait till they're a bit older. But what do I know?
                          I wonder if I would think differently if it was my daughter and she was in stress.
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• It's child abuse to make a boy think he's a girl and then chemically castrate him.

Comment

It's child abuse to make a boy think he's a girl and then chemically castrate him.
                              It's child abuse to attempt to make a trans girl think she's a boy.

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post
                                It's generally agreed that children have formed a gender identity by age 3. Also, nothing permanent needs to be done before they're a teenager.
                                Bull****

Comment

Working...
                                X