Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
    Conflict of Interest only applies to Democrats.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9160496.html
    Witchhunt against corruption
    Blah

Comment

• Typical alt right... Trump looks like a moron, a surrender monkey, and doesn't support the Kurds, takes heat for his actions... looks like a fool on the world stage, so trot out the Anti Clinton material.
      Blame Hillary...
      As usual, WHATEVER Hillary did, doesn't change the fact that Trump was played for the fool yet again by another world leader
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by BeBro View Post

Witchhunt against corruption
        He was pretty clear that it's at cost. Another nothing burger witch hunt. It's neverending.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• pchang
          pchang commented
          Editing a comment
          Doral is losing money. At cost would be an improvement.

• It's never ending because Trump keeps doing criminal stuff. One will stop when the other does. Not holding my breath.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

He was pretty clear that it's at cost. Another nothing burger witch hunt. It's neverending.
          You know the Alt right Repugs are getting desperate when they keep coming up with stupid phrases like "nothing burger witch hunt"
          It's almost like Kidiot's typical response of calling people Nazis or stupid when he has no better response to actual facts that make him look wrong
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Trump supporters care more about winning the 2020 election than anything else, so they will maintain a pretense that Trump is fine and the Demonrats are unjustly attempting to smear him, and donors will spend billions trying to keep his approval ratings propped up. Even if he wins re-election his approval rating will collapse in his second term like it did with George Bush.

Comment

• The most disturbing aspect is the concept that if they do it out in the open and talk about it, it's not illegal. When did this phenomena start?
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Seems like a power move, they want to display dominance by showing what they can get away with.

Comment

• A power move is what the Sinaloa cartel just did in Culiacan.
                  “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Romney talking about how Kurdish nationalism could destabilize the region in 2007, before the CIA started the attempted coup in Syria.

What name am I allowed to call Romney on this site?

Comment

• I don't know, but 12 years ago you were a godless commie.
                      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Turkey is invading Syria in response to Kurds, so I guess he was right in a sense?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                          I don't know, but 12 years ago you were a godless commie.
                          +1

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	ex7UUfT.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	158.3 KB
ID:	9383751
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Dept of State found that 38 people committed violations in the Clinton Email Scandal. I'm surprised that there are some Democrats that didn't and aren't corrupt Clinton allies.

Comment

• Felch
                                Felch commented
                                Editing a comment
                                So a politically motivated witch hunt found what they were ordered to find?

Where's the due process? Where's the innocence until proven guilty? Or is that only for rapists and Russian spies?

• Kidlicious
                                Kidlicious commented
                                Editing a comment
                                I just want to ask you why do you care about these people who violated the security of the United States? Do you like your own country? Do you like paying for those people to violate the security of the United States?
                            Working...
                            X