No announcement yet.

Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This one seems to fit pretty well too.
    Research suggests that the president is more intuitive than analytical.
    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• -Jrabbit
      -Jrabbit commented
      Editing a comment
      Trump brags about this all the time -- proudly ignoring the facts because he "trusts his gut."

• Uncle Sparky
      Uncle Sparky commented
      Editing a comment
      If Trump 'trusts his gut', can we cut him open and have a priestess read his entrails?

• Horowitz report expected Friday. Seems like it's coming soon. Idk why they are releasing it on Friday.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by pchang View Post
      This one seems to fit pretty well too.
      Hilarious. Democrats have permanent false narrative on the brain. All you people do is "think" with your emotions.

Comment

• I guess that's better than not thinking at all.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post

I have to admit the left is getting pretty disposable. The right has long been there but I am pretty much at the “a plague on both their houses” stage to quote Shakespeare.
          The entire system is rotten. A rotten system produces rotten parties. So you're essentially comparing a steaming pile of sh*t(D's) to a steaming pile of sh*t covered in 5,000 tons of radioactive toxic waste and infested with abominable radioactive sh*t monsters(R's).
          I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
          Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
          Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Federal prosecutors in Manhattan are examining Rudy Giuliani's biz dealings in Ukraine, including his finances, meetings and work for a city mayor there, according to people familiar. Investigators have examined Giuliani's bank records.
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Obviously he is going to be part of the investigation. Doesn't mean anything.

Comment

• Putin takes a victory lap to celebrate his continuing manipulation of Donald Trump, quickly filling the power vacuum left behind after the U.S. agrees to abandon its Kurdish freedom fighters to the tender mercies of Erdogan and Assad...

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (CNN) After years battling to assert the Kremlin's power on the international stage, Vladimir Putin is now on what seems like a victory lap of the Middle East.

On Tuesday, Kremlin-backed forces further stepped up to fill the vacuum left in northern Syria by the US. Russian military police units patrolled the contact line between Syrian and Turkish forces, while Putin-backed Bashar al-Assad troops gained full control of the town of Manbij and surrounding areas, according to a Russian defense ministry statement published on its website.

The fast-shifting geopolitical sands have already handed huge territorial gains to the pro-Moscow Assad government who opportunistically forged a new alliance with US-abandoned Kurds over the weekend.

The unfolding events in northern Syria come after Moscow stayed the course with its ally Assad despite international criticism and sanctions, leaving it as theonly force willing and able to protect the Syrian Kurds from a Turkish onslaught. With the US withdrawal increasingly seen as a betrayal of the Kurds, it is the Russians who look like the only reliable allies in this fight.
                Putin gets whatever he wants from his lapdog POTUS. Trump is out of his league, a total embarrassment on the international stage.
                Meanwhile, Putin is off to visit his new friends in Saudi Arabia...
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Trump is the best president the US can have.
                  But some americans are too stoopid to realize it.
                  For the nazi ones like dinner I don't give a ****
                  but for the otjhers?

I wonder

Comment

• I'm not sahying he is the best for Greece and I'm Greek, althoug yeah he is the best for Greece as well.

He is having the american interest in mind 120%

**** man

Comment

• 120%

First time I ever see that

Comment

• Embarassment for the world stage?

Are you a ****ing american? This guy protects your fyucking country 100%

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                          Putin takes a victory lap to celebrate his continuing manipulation of Donald Trump, quickly filling the power vacuum left behind after the U.S. agrees to abandon its Kurdish freedom fighters to the tender mercies of Erdogan and Assad...

Putin gets whatever he wants from his lapdog POTUS. Trump is out of his league, a total embarrassment on the international stage.
                          Meanwhile, Putin is off to visit his new friends in Saudi Arabia...
                          It's almost like you want the Kurds to be wiped out. Oh wait no. It's exactly like that.

Comment

• You ****ing morons don't know that the **** is going on. Go water your gardenias
                            Trump knows

Comment

• Flynn's lawyer has demanded the phones used by Mifsud according to discovery. The DoJ has said they will release if appropriate.

Comment

Working...
                              X