Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rah View Post
    What will they do when he refuses to them over and blames Obama?
    After all I have been reading it seems like hypothetically, a judge could then order a raid of the White House in order to seize them.
    The difficult thing would be, however, to find a judge who is courageous enough to sign the order
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• -Jrabbit
      -Jrabbit commented
      Editing a comment
      His longtime accounting company, Mazars LLC, holds the records in question. The firm has declared that they will abide by the court's order because (improbably), ethics. Of course, nothing will actually happen until after the inevitable appeal...

What will they do when he refuses to them over and blames Obama?
    The Democrats will huff and puff and say bad things while doing nothing and the Republicans will first express "Grave Concern" before going "Witch Hunt!" and nothing will change.
    I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Speech by AOC regarding Climate Change

https://twitter.com/nowthisnews/stat...40903116427264
      Last edited by Proteus_MST; October 11, 2019, 16:21.
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post

They did them a favor by disposing of those stupid hats.
        We're going to do you a favor.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Do you have a problem with transgender people?
          I do have a problem with six, eight, or ten year olds getting permanently mutilated when legally they can’t even sign a contract. I do believe that is child abuse and should be outlawed. If they still feel the same when they are of legal age then they are adults who can make their own decisions but they should have to pay 100% of the surgery themselves.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post

I do have a problem with six, eight, or ten year olds getting permanently mutilated when legally they can’t even sign a contract. I do believe that is child abuse and should be outlawed. If they still feel the same when they are of legal age then they are adults who can make their own decisions but they should have to pay 100% of the surgery themselves.
            AFAIK a problem is, that the result of the hormone therapy is better when it is done before puberty.
            So, if the kid genuinely wishes to become a girl, it is totally in his interest to have the hormone therapy start already at a young age
            (because with puberty a lot of changes take place, thanks to the hormones, that are only hard to correct afterwards)

Comment

So you have no idea what you're talking about?

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

AFAIK a problem is, that the result of the hormone therapy is better when it is done before puberty.
                So, if the kid genuinely wishes to become a girl, it is totally in his interest to have the hormone therapy start already at a young age
                (because with puberty a lot of changes take place, thanks to the hormones, that are only hard to correct afterwards)
                A not insignificant number (about 1 in 4) want to transition back but have had their bodies so mutilated they truly can’t. For instance the biological males are forever sterile. This is not something children under ten should get to decide upon. This is arrogant “activists” pushing an agenda upon children and I truly do believe that they are monsters. They mutilate children and should be put in prison.

That is my take.
                Last edited by Dinner; October 11, 2019, 17:38.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Speech by AOC regarding Climate Change

https://twitter.com/nowthisnews/stat...40903116427264
                  If you know why she protested Amazon then you know what the Ds are all about. Most people think she's just stupid.

Comment

• Rep Nunez has won first battle against Twitter. May get discovery.

Comment

A not insignificant number (about 1 in 4) want to transition back but have had their bodies so mutilated they truly can’t. For instance the biological males are forever sterile. This is not something children under ten should get to decide upon. This is arrogant “activists” pushing an agenda upon children and I truly do believe that they are monsters. They mutilate children and should be put in prison.

That is my take.
                      That's why surgery should wait 'till around 18 or so.
                      I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                      Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                      Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

After all I have been reading it seems like hypothetically, a judge could then order a raid of the White House in order to seize them.
                        The difficult thing would be, however, to find a judge who is courageous enough to sign the order
                        These are the same journos that told you that my president colluded with Putin?

Comment

That is my take.
                          Nazi Dinner thinks being trans is a choice, big surprise.

Comment

I do have a problem with six, eight, or ten year olds getting permanently mutilated when legally they can’t even sign a contract.
                            Do you have a problem with doctors who, immediately after birth, decide that the newborn infant has ambiguous genitalia and proceed to remove any bits of underdeveloped genitalia that may be present and then assign a sex to the infant according to which bits were removed?
                            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I think some of them are choosing especially considering some of their parents.

Comment

Working...
                              X