No announcement yet.

Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, if they start with him, I don't care who they do next.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

And start with Trump and those around him
      Nazi.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Now that was a positive contribution to the discussion.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Nazi.
          To quote Mike Pence (something he said during the late 1990s, when Clinton was PotUS):

Dismissing the idea that the president is "just the like the rest of us," Pence wrote, "If you and I fall into bad moral habits, we can harm our families, our employers and our friends. The President of the United States can incinerate the planet. Seriously, the very idea that we ought to have at or less than the same moral demands placed on the Chief Executive that we place on our next door neighbor is ludicrous and dangerous.

"Throughout our history, we have seen the presidency as the repository of all of our highest hopes and ideals and values. To demand less is to do an injustice to the blood that bought our freedoms."
          Source:

With other words even Republicans confirm that Trump, as PotUS, should be the first person who should be held accountable for constantly lying in office ... they just don't act accordingly
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Yeah, back when Clinton was President.
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

To quote Mike Pence (something he said during the late 1990s, when Clinton was PotUS):

Source:

With other words even Republicans confirm that Trump, as PotUS, should be the first person who should be held accountable for constantly lying in office ... they just don't act accordingly
              So you don't deny being a Nazi?

Comment

• More like not taking you seriously. You know, the norm around here.
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Ming, really.

He's never gonna learn and he's never gonna stop on his own. There can never be any intelligent conversation here -especially about politics, but in general- with this stupid troll fouling every thread, parroting lies and slime you find everywhere on the nets. Be in charge, man.
                  AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
                  JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

• Originally posted by Buster's Uncle View Post
                    Ming, really.

He's never gonna learn and he's never gonna stop on his own. There can never be any intelligent conversation here -especially about politics, but in general- with this stupid troll fouling every thread, parroting lies and slime you find everywhere on the nets. Be in charge, man.
                    Do you know how to ignore people?

Comment

• Very few from the right actually discuss in good faith, but we do need that voice here so it doesn't get too boring, so it would be nice if he could just tone down the insults a tad.
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                        Very few from the right actually discuss in good faith, but we do need that voice here so it doesn't get too boring, so it would be nice if he could just tone down the insults a tad.
                        When you act like a nazi you get called a nazi.

Comment

• Just like your discussing, in bad faith. Post one example of anyone here that acts like an actual nazi. Insulting you does not equal being a nazi.
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                            Just like your discussing, in bad faith. Post one example of anyone here that acts like an actual nazi. Insulting you does not equal being a nazi.
                            You don't think throwing people in jail for lying is acting like a Nazi so what's the point?

Comment

• That's the most hilarious and false definition of being a nazi that I've ever heard. But then it came from you.

RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Hyperbole is another thing you don't understand

Comment

Working...
                                X