Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rah View Post
    Everyone here but you.
    You are the one with a credibility issue here.
    Moron
    Sure.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Yep, if you don't believe me ask around.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Former Canadian Prime Minister Kim Campbell said Thursday that she wished for Hurricane Dorian to make a "direct hit" on President Trump's Mar-a-Lago club in Florida.

The strengthening storm churned over the warm, open waters of the Atlantic on Thursday as forecasts showed Dorian tracking toward Florida's east coast — prompting Trump to warn Dorian "will be BIG!"

Campbell, who served fewer than five months as Canada's prime minister following the resignation of Brian Mulroney in 1993, faced backlash for the tweet, many calling it "embarrassing" and "disgusting."

Campbell doubled down amid the criticism, telling her critics to "get a grip."

"As there are in Puerto Rico- sorry you don’t get snark- but Trump’s indifference to suffering is intolerable!" Campbell said to a critic who pointed out "real people" live and work in and around Mar-a-Lago. "We'd also help if he tackled climate change which is making hurricanes more destructive! Instead, he will remove limits on methane! Get a grip!"
        Former Canadian Prime Minister Kim Campbell expressed her wishes for Hurricane Dorian to make a 'direct hit' on President Trump's Mar-a-Lago club. 

Hopefully his resort is completely leveled and reduced to splinters

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
          Yep, if you don't believe me ask around.
          Why would I do that? You're obviously a typical CNN viewer.

Comment

• Former Vice President Joe Biden's campaign has been dogged by gaffes -- but a new error could be his most damaging yet.

The controversy surrounds a moving military story -- which the former VP claimed to be the "God's truth" -- that Biden told at a campaign stop in New Hampshire earlier this month.

The only problem was that the story was not true, according to The Washington Post. Biden was quick to respond to the allegation on Thursday, speaking to a Washington Post's Cape Up podcast. “I was making the point how courageous these people are, how incredible they are, this generation of warriors, these fallen angels we’ve lost,” he said. “I don’t know what the problem is. What is it that I said wrong?”

Earlier, Biden's allegedly tall tale was an emotional account of his decision to travel to Afghanistan, despite concerns about visiting a war-torn area, in order to honor a Navy captain for retrieving the body of his dead comrade during battle.

According to Biden, he brushed off concerns about the risk of him traveling to the deadly area. “We can lose a vice president,” he said, recounting his words to a crowd during an event on Friday. “We can’t lose many more of these kids. Not a joke.” His story involved the captain dramatically telling Biden he didn't want the medal because his comrade ended up dying.

But after speaking with more than a dozen military and campaign sources, the Post determined the event "never happened" and that "almost every detail in the story appears to be incorrect."

"It appears as though the former vice president has jumbled elements of at least three actual events into one story," the Post's Matt Viser and Greg Jaffe wrote.

They added that Biden rattled off a slew of inaccurate facts in the span of just a few minutes.

"In the space of three minutes, Biden got the time period, the location, the heroic act, the type of medal, the military branch and the rank of the recipient wrong, as well as his own role in the ceremony," Viser and Jaffe wrote.

The Post reported that the crowd of 400 people in Hanover fell "silent" and the former vice president gave his "word as a Biden" that the story was true on Friday.

Biden's retelling was perhaps the most inaccurate version of the story he had told -- although it wasn't the only time he told it, according to the Post.

Biden's problems follow a long list of U.S. politicians facing accusations they fabricated military stories. The Post famously fact-checked former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton after she claimed she landed in Bosnia under sniper fire. Former Secretary of State John Kerry, the party's 2004 nominee, similarly faced questions about his military service in Vietnam.

The former vice president's story, however, wasn't entirely wrong. Army Staff Sgt. Chad Workman reportedly received a medal from Biden after attempting to retrieve a dead soldier from a burning vehicle. Workman told a similar story about the two's interactions, "but with one added detail," The Post said.

"He recalled Biden meeting his gaze. Workman told the vice president that he didn’t want the medal. 'I know you don’t,' Biden replied softly," the Post reported.

Biden's war story was just the latest incident to cast doubt on the 2020 frontrunner's mental acuity as he ran for president of the United States.
            Former Vice President Joe Biden's campaign has been dogged by gaffes -- but a new error could be his most damaging yet.

His brain is basically swiss cheese at this point

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
              Uncle Sparky commented
              Editing a comment
              So, you're saying Biden really can compete as an equal with Trump?

• Looks like it's Warren IMO

Comment

• Click image for larger version  Name:	https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F190826205632-melania-trudeau-restricted.jpg Views:	1 Size:	390.4 KB ID:	9380302

Comment

• pchang
                pchang commented
                Editing a comment
                Damn those sexy Canadians!

• Flynn's lawyer says that the government hasn't released Brady material. They haven't ruled out taking back plea.

Butina's lawyer also claims to not have received Brady material.

Comment

• Biden is standing by his war lie just like Hillary does. Unbelievable.

Comment

• something something … mass shooting in west Texas... something something...
                  There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• A woman that believes the Concentration Camp Conspiracy Theory threw a molotov cocktail at an ICE facility.

Comment

• Trump Slams ABC for Reporting His Mistaken Statement That Dorian Could Affect Alabama

President Donald Trump lashed out at ABC on Monday evening for daring to report on his inaccurate statement on Hurricane Dorian. Most amazing of all is that the president appears to suggest his mistaken statement wasn’t really mistaken, even though he was very publicly corrected by the National Weather Service.

Trump tweeted Sunday that “in addition to Florida—South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, and Alabama, will most likely be hit (much) harder than anticipated.” That immediately led to questions because no one had mentioned any risk for Alabama. But this wasn’t an isolated mistake. Trump also told reporters at the White House that “Alabama is going to get a piece of it, it looks like.”

The statement led to such confusion that the National Weather Service immediately contradicted the statement, without mentioning Trump, of course. “Alabama will NOT see any impacts from #Dorian,” the National Weather Service office in Birmingham, Alabama, tweeted.

Trump apparently wasn’t happy, though, that ABC News had mentioned the issue, and he blasted the network for “a phony hurricane report by lightweight reporter” Jonathan Karl. Trump then went on to say that his statement that “even Alabama could possibly come into play … WAS true.” The president added that “under certain original scenarios, it was in fact correct that Alabama could have received some ‘hurt.’ ” In the end, the good thing to remember is that it is “always good to be prepared!”
                      https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...t-alabama.html
                      I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                      Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                      Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Well, if a butterfly flapping his wings on the Seine affects things in the Phillippines...remember, everything is connected. Through the force/midichlorians.

So there could be always ripple effects*.

*) Ripple-effects is my fav buzzword right now, so I'm glad to use it. This will surely create more ripple effects.

Ripple-dee-ripp
                        Blah

Comment

• Then he ate two scoops of ice cream!

Comment

• He eats a lot more than that, the fat fu€k

Comment

Working...
                            X