No announcement yet.

Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A fair and balanced view on Trumps immigration claims and the Starbucks guy's presidential bid.
    I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• This is something that also could come from Kid:

Kelly-Anne Conway accuses Cory Booker of being sexist, because he is going to compete against female candidates in the DEM Primaries

"If he were a Republican running against them they immediately would call him a sexist for running against these women in the Democratic field.”

Well, if it is the own party and the own PotUS who stands out with regards to sexism, one has to be inventive in order to be able to accuse candidates from the other party of sexism
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Well I guess it's easier to go with that when Women rarely run on the REP side.
        But yeah, that is pretty ridiculous.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• pchang
          pchang commented
          Editing a comment
          Public figures should have a credibility rating. When their rating drops below a certain minimum, like 25 or so, we should stop reporting on what they say.

• Some news that may make a business person like Trump happy:
        https://edition.cnn.com/interactive/...-lost-us-arms/

As you know Saudi Arabia and the UAE are supported by the USA (and is especially good friends with Donnie and his family).
        And that they receive regular shipments of US military equipment.

Well, they put this military equipment to good use, by making money out of it, by selling it (or giving it out in exchange for loyality) ...
        among others to Al Quaeda-linked terrorist groups and fundamentalist Safali militias.

Well, all in all it violates the terms of the trade agreeement between the USA and Saudi Arabia / UAE ...
        but I am sure that Donnie, as a successful business person, understands that rules are for pussies and the "winner" in a trade agreement is the one who bends the rules to his will
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• What a slow news day.

No natural disasters. No wars. Stock Market didn't crash. Oh well... There's always tomorrow.
          Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!

Comment

• Isis leader believed to have fled coup attempt by his own fighters Jihadist group placed bounty on head of foreign fighter after plot, say intelligence officials

Silly terrorists, need ages to figure out who the bad guy is. Would have saved the region quite something if they did their homework right years ago

(if that turns out to be true)
              Blah

Comment

• Trump Pecker ehm friend, Pecker, I mean, was trying to get hard on Jeff Bezos, but somehow failed

https://medium.com/@jeffreypbezos/no...r-146e3922310f

(or, on a more serious note: AMI (Peckers media corporation, which runs the National Enquirer, tried to blackmail Bezos into getting the Washi9ngton Post (which is owned by him) to drop a story about the influence of politics on the National Enquirer. More exactly, they threatened to publish some sexual explicit personal photos of Bezos and his madame (which they acquired by unknown means) if he wouldn't comply with the demands. Unfortunately for the AMI/Pecker, Jeff Bezos not only didn't comply with the demands, but in addition made the eMail exchange public)

Comment

• On another note:
                  Trump obviously thinks that one of the USAs greatest archievements is the abolition of civil rights. At least he told his listeners so, during a speech

https://twitter.com/politvidchannel/...44364792377344

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                    Trump Pecker ehm friend, Pecker, I mean, was trying to get hard on Jeff Bezos, but somehow failed

https://medium.com/@jeffreypbezos/no...r-146e3922310f

(or, on a more serious note: AMI (Peckers media corporation, which runs the National Enquirer, tried to blackmail Bezos into getting the Washi9ngton Post (which is owned by him) to drop a story about the influence of politics on the National Enquirer. More exactly, they threatened to publish some sexual explicit personal photos of Bezos and his madame (which they acquired by unknown means) if he wouldn't comply with the demands. Unfortunately for the AMI/Pecker, Jeff Bezos not only didn't comply with the demands, but in addition made the eMail exchange public)
                    Given that Saudi Arabia was supposedly inbolbed in laundering dirty Russian money to the Trump campaign through Republican front groups, such as the NRA, I could see why Trump and his friends would be so worried about their political ties getting examined by real journalists.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Thgis newest Trump Tweet is just too funny:

Honestly ... Donnie has such a vivid imagination ... he should write fantasy stories ... maybe based on alternate realities (like "The man in the high castle")

Comment

• Originally posted by BBC
                        Fox host says he 'hasn't washed hands in 10 years'

Fox News host Pete Hegseth has confessed on air that he has not washed his hands for 10 years because "germs are not a real thing".

Speaking on Fox and Friends, Hegseth said the infectious micro-organisms did not exist because they could not be seen with the naked eye.

"I inoculate myself," added the Harvard and Princeton graduate.

His confession came after co-hosts Ed Henry and Jedediah Bila made fun of him for eating left-over pizza.

"My 2019 resolution is to say things on air that I say off air," Hegseth added.

His comments were met with both support and concern on social media.
                        Harvard and Princeton graduate Pete Hegseth says germs don't exist because he can't see them.

I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!

Comment

• What does he do when he showers?
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Well that's an awfully big assumption you're making there.
                            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I bet this guy only started to work in television after he saw them TV signals floating around on the air and in cables with the naked eye.
                              Blah

Comment

Working...
                              X