Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by spambot View Post

If painting yourself in your "school colors" looks like blackface maybe you should come up with another way to display "school spirit".
    Except it isn't black face, my reality challenged friend. It is alternativing white and black. Look at the picture more closely.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• the only white I see are around the eyes and mouth like the images I've seen of black face

Comment

• I am talking about the other students with their faces painted white. That is the alternating I was speaking of.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Roger Stone got arrested. Just sayin'

edit: here's how it happened: https://edition.cnn.com/2019/01/25/p...ted/index.html

Pounding on his door, one agent said: "FBI. Open the door."

Stone opened the door.
          Last edited by BeBMan; January 25, 2019, 07:45.
          Blah

Comment

• I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
            [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• OK, let's all take a deep breath. This is all just a giant liberal conspiracy. Roger Stone is not only innocent, I have actually idolized many aspects of his character.
              Order of the Fly
              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• As always, I wan't some of whatever drugs he's taking.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post

Except it isn't black face, my reality challenged friend. It is alternativing white and black. Look at the picture more closely.
                  I wrote "looks like black face", because covering most of your body with black paint with a tiny amount of white paint around your eyes and mouth does. Why should a black player on the other team have to put up with that **** when they're trying to play a game?

Comment

• I'm supposed to believe this is just a coincidence? Bull$hit.

Comment

• Misreading a situation. Sure can happen. But if they are just ‘spirited’, they are pretty tone deaf.
                      Attached Files
                      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZEE View Post
                        OK, let's all take a deep breath. This is all just a giant liberal conspiracy. Roger Stone is not only innocent, I have actually idolized many aspects of his character.
                        No wonder ppl who don't get paid start to take away rich guys...just read the Stone guy was released for now - and for 250K.
                        Blah

Comment

• Stone got his wish granted: "Arrest me"

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Lol, Trump is the first real estate developer in history to take a wall and turn it into a cave.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190125_151953.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	236.9 KB
ID:	9371116

Comment

• When Pelosi files her next asset disclosure forms, she'll have to declare ownership of Donald Trump.

Comment

• pchang
                                pchang commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Pelosi is rich, but even she cannot afford a liability that large.

• My wife believes Trump caved on the Government shutdown because he needed a story big enough to drive the Roger Stone indictment out of the headlines.
                              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                                -Jrabbit commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Yeah. Seems like a pretty large part of the effort Trump puts into his job is toward deflecting attention away from the Mueller investigation.
                            Working...
                            X