Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proteus_MST
    replied
    Trump cancels visit to a WW1 cemetary of US soldiers, because it rains (carrying an umbrella posed too many logistical difficulties).

It isn't known whether or not Trump will use the time to visit a french golf course instead

https://edition.cnn.com/politics/liv...ntl/index.html

Leave a comment:

• Proteus_MST
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Idk. You watch CNN. You tell me.
    CNN doesn't tell me ... perhaps Breitbart or FoxNews know more ...
    after all they are the ones who have the best contact to Trumps associates

Three Trump staffers outed for having ties to white nationalists in August. Two have left the administration.

Leave a comment:

• Proteus_MST
    replied

That's your assumption. You just pwned yourself.
    It is the assumption that you conveyed in your posting ...
    that Norwegians (obviously due to being Norwegians) are more productive than Haitians

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
    In these days, 80 years ago, the Reichskristallnacht (Night of the broken glass) took place.

So, are there any informations about, whether/how the right-extremists among the Trumpists are going to celebrate it?
    Idk. You watch CNN. You tell me.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied

This assumption alone (white people being more productive than PoC) already is racist
    That's your assumption. You just pwned yourself.

Leave a comment:

• Proteus_MST
    replied
    On another note:
    As most oif you know, Trump has fled to France for a while, where he is going to enjoy the military parade that his own country was too stingy to organize.

Well, upon his arrivasl, Macron already demonstrazted his dominance over Trump, as can be seen here:

Leave a comment:

• Proteus_MST
    replied
    Originally posted by Dinner View Post
    A bit over the top don't you think? I dislike Trump as much as the next person but does everyone you disagree with have to be a Nazi? It is so counterproductive as it does not change anyone's mind yet hardens attitudes and makes real discussion that much more difficult.
    Perhaps, but I intentionally wrote right-wing Trumpists.
    After all, among Trumps juge crowd of claquers also are lots of Neonazis, which surely will find this day to be a day of celebration and not of mourning.

But maybe, in order to separate them more from the "normal" crowd of Trumpists (and make it clear that I don't mean everyone of them, just a specific subgroup), I will change it into "right-extremist" Trumpists
    Last edited by Proteus_MST; November 10, 2018, 08:43.

Leave a comment:

• Dinner
    replied
    A bit over the top don't you think? I dislike Trump as much as the next person but does everyone you disagree with have to be a Nazi? It is so counterproductive as it does not change anyone's mind yet hardens attitudes and makes real discussion that much more difficult.

Leave a comment:

• Proteus_MST
    replied
    In these days, 80 years ago, the Reichskristallnacht (Night of the broken glass) took place.

So, are there any informations about, whether/how the right-extremists among the Trumpists are going to celebrate it?
    Last edited by Proteus_MST; November 10, 2018, 08:37.

Leave a comment:

• BeBMan
    replied
    Maybe Trump is omnipotent, then he could know and not know stuff at the same time

Leave a comment:

• Aeson
    replied
    There is nothing more embarrassing than obsessive liars with a leaky memory.

Trump one month ago: I know Matt Whitaker, he is a great guy.

Trump yesterday: I don't know Matt Whitaker. He is just one of Sessions guys.

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1060939260612755456
    Well he won’t be embarrassed long since he won’t remember.

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Sparky
    commented on 's reply
    I bet Trump would love to have Norway's 300,000 Muslims emigrate to the US.

Much less than 1% of Haitians are Muslim.
    Last edited by Uncle Sparky; November 10, 2018, 00:22.

• Proteus_MST
    replied
    There is nothing more embarrassing than obsessive liars with a leaky memory.

Trump one month ago: I know Matt Whitaker, he is a great guy.

Trump yesterday: I don't know Matt Whitaker. He is just one of Sessions guys.

Leave a comment:

• Proteus_MST
    replied

Can you explain how Trump saying that he wants more immigrants from Norway (that are more productive) and less immigrants from Haiti (which is what he actually said) hurts anyone.
    This assumption alone (white people being more productive than PoC) already is racist

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    commented on 's reply
    I have no idea why that emoji. Do you understand about border enforcement?
Working...
X