• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ming View Post

Gee, do a google search on "tax cut was a scam"

It shows About 1,390,000 results
    I guess Maxine isn't alone on this one
    Figured that you would think it's a scam too. Anyone that thinks that is an extremist. Really bad.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Must be alt-right if you don't think tax cuts are a scam. Eh Ming?

Comment

• So that's you big response to being proved wrong once again...

And as usual, please quote where I said it was a scam... oh, that's right, you can't
        You just keep making crap up as usual

Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Only one posting B.S. is you. Special prosecutor is not for finding a bunch of crap. Any federal agent can do that. He is supposed to be finding collusion. There is no collusion. So stop making crap up. It's a hoax and you are just trying to cover for it.
          When there is evidence of multiple crimes, the special counsel (not council) can prosecute. He was given explicit authority by Sessions own DOJ. TRY AGAIN, please. If evidence of money laundering, illegal hacking and conspiracy are found, he can prosecute all of those crimes. Learn the facts please.
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• The way of the Trumpsters:
            I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
            Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
            Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Well like I said, the only people that think like that are you and Maxine Waters, that I know of. I only got a little tax cut but have made more money because of the economy. The only scam is The Resistance.
              My salary has jumped the past two years, but I don't give the orange moron in chief any credit for that. And the tax cut did little to nothing. Costs and inflation are jumping upwards. And I think the President is doing a ****ty job (and so do most Americans according to RCP polling average). Even Rasmussen has Trump in the ****ter.

So you got the $1.50 extra every week? Remember what Paul Ryan has said.

Edit: https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...oval-6179.html

Most think he's doing a **** job, including the conservative pollsters.
              For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Must be alt-right if you don't think tax cuts are a scam. Eh Ming?
                Tax cuts in a time of expansion are a scam and inflationary. Barack Obamas economic boom is now being overshadowed by inflationary and stupid tax cuts that have robbed this country of monetary policy. Next recession and we won't be able to spend our ways out of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post

When there is evidence of multiple crimes, the special counsel (not council) can prosecute. He was given explicit authority by Sessions own DOJ. TRY AGAIN, please. If evidence of money laundering, illegal hacking and conspiracy are found, he can prosecute all of those crimes. Learn the facts please.
                  The fact is that he was hired when Comey was fired supposedly because of collusion. He must PROVE collusion or he is abusing power, so is every person in power that enables him. Indicting people for unrelated matters IS THE HOAX

Comment

My salary has jumped the past two years, but I don't give the orange moron in chief any credit for that. And the tax cut did little to nothing. Costs and inflation are jumping upwards. And I think the President is doing a ****ty job (and so do most Americans according to RCP polling average). Even Rasmussen has Trump in the ****ter.

So you got the $1.50 extra every week? Remember what Paul Ryan has said.

Edit: https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...oval-6179.html

Most think he's doing a **** job, including the conservative pollsters.
                    I'm only interested in facts. The facts are that the economy has improved and you even admit that YOU are making more money. Do you have any evidence that the tax cuts are a scam?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                      So that's you big response to being proved wrong once again...

And as usual, please quote where I said it was a scam... oh, that's right, you can't
                      You just keep making crap up as usual
                      Thanks for proving that a lot of democrats think tax cuts are a scam.

Comment

I'm only interested in facts. The facts are that the economy has improved and you even admit that YOU are making more money. Do you have any evidence that the tax cuts are a scam?
                        Economic growth and job growth were far better under Obama. Inflation is up eating into the wages and salaries of Americans under Trump. Trump has had and continues to hold extremely ****ty approval ratings. In the past two weeks, his approval rating has started to drop again. If Americans love the tax scam, explain the ****ty numbers and even worse numbers for the GOP in the House. Come November, the GOP will lose control of the House. It will get even more interesting when Randy Bryce takes Paul Ryan's old seat.

By the way, I am making more money because I credit that to California. Not to Donny the moron. Thanks Jerry Brown!

Comment

The fact is that he was hired when Comey was fired supposedly because of collusion. He must PROVE collusion or he is abusing power, so is every person in power that enables him. Indicting people for unrelated matters IS THE HOAX
                          He is proving it and he isn't abusing power. Get some facts please for a change. The only abuser here is the asshat sitting in the oval office. And there is no hoax. Many of Trumps colleagues were indicted for conspiracy against America, including Manafort.

Comment

More Faux News/Trumptweet/Giuliani talking points. Technically incorrect, of course. Here are the facts, as described by The Economist:

To think clearly about what Mr Mueller is up to, it helps to recall the terms of his appointment. The special counsel has been told by the Justice Department to investigate links or co-ordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with Mr Trump’s presidential campaign, and any other matters that arise directly from that endeavour. Unlike the three separate congressional inquiries into Russian government meddling in last year’s election, Mr Mueller is authorised to prosecute anyone who committed a federal crime.
                            So you see, indicting people for committing crimes that become evident during the investigation IS PART OF HIS JOB. But apparently, you'd rather see known criminals run free.

Have some more Kool-Aid, Kid.

Oh, and here's the link - just in case you'd like some actual information.
                            He’s not there to pursue Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton, but to safeguard elections. Surely Americans can unite around that?
                            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• And any other matters that arise... Thanks for posting that, jrabbit.

Comment

Economic growth and job growth were far better under Obama. Inflation is up eating into the wages and salaries of Americans under Trump. Trump has had and continues to hold extremely ****ty approval ratings. In the past two weeks, his approval rating has started to drop again. If Americans love the tax scam, explain the ****ty numbers and even worse numbers for the GOP in the House. Come November, the GOP will lose control of the House. It will get even more interesting when Randy Bryce takes Paul Ryan's old seat.

By the way, I am making more money because I credit that to California. Not to Donny the moron. Thanks Jerry Brown!
                                Democrats: Trump's tax cuts are a scam. They are creating so many jobs that people have two jobs. AND INFLATION!

Conservatives: What is the inflation rate?

Democrats: 2.9%!

Comment

Working...
                                X