No announcement yet.

Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Putin is coming to America this October.
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• He will sit in the Oval Office and Trump will get him some coffee.
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Trump will kiss his feet and Putin will arrange for a golden shower later.
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Here is a tweet with a video showing Dan Coats' (Director of National Intelligence) reaction as he gets the information about the invitation, while the cameras are running

Last edited by Proteus_MST; July 20, 2018, 03:49.
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Well it is like inviting a bank robber to a bank and telling him to guard it while you go on lunch. Idiocy.
            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Judge Jeanine told Woopie that she has Trump Derangement Syndrome on the View. So back stage Woopie went ballistic on her.
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                Judge Jeanine told Woopie that she has Trump Derangement Syndrome on the View. So back stage Woopie went ballistic on her.
                I'm pretty sure that Proteus soon will provide evidence that you accept lies
                With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Naming a derangement syndrome after Trump seems appropriate!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                    Naming a derangement syndrome after Trump seems appropriate!
                    Trumps mental state didn't fit any known derangement syndromes so he got his own.
                    I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                      Judge Jeanine told Woopie that she has Trump Derangement Syndrome on the View. So back stage Woopie went ballistic on her.
                      Judge Jeanine? Oh please. She hasn't been an actual judge in years. Is this all you have, kid? All the corruption scandals unbearable?

Comment

• I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!

Comment

• This video is obviously news worthy. I laughed my ass off.

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by BBC
                            Government admits rabies poster gaffe

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...ester-44911209
                            I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                              -Jrabbit commented
                              Editing a comment
                              LOL; originating satire site, Scarfolk Council, is mildly amusing.

• After a lengthy review period, the European Union has decided to implement new tariffs on electric bicycles imported from China...

EU claims US tariffs are horrible and bad but EU tariffs are wonderful and like unicorns farting rainbows. Gee, double standard much?

Comment

• The deteriorating state of the economy is President Erdogan's Achilles’ heel

I give it two years tops befoee Turkey is heading to a Zimbabwe style melt down.

Comment

Working...
                              X