No announcement yet.

Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take it with all the Republicans that are speaking out against it like those quoted above.
    The tide is turning and Trump will be forced to backpedal on that.
    More republicans are going to speak out against it as we closer to the election.
    They may not have a problem appearing racist, but heartless, no.
    Obviously you don't have faith in your own belief that it won't happen so put up or shut up.

If Trump doesn't change this in two months I'll send, via paypal, 25 bucks to any email count you send me.
    If he does change, you take a voluntary holiday.

Does that sound fair, or are you just spouting hot air?.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
      Not every conservative is a racist tumpist like you.
      Go read a lot of conservative sources and you'll see the upcoming backlash.
      There is guilt by association for anyone who identifies as "Republican" however.

If you are still a member of this racist club after the last 18 months then you are complicit.

I distinguish between "conservative" and "Republican".
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

If he did say it it wouldn't have been reported to your fake news.
        That's fine. Cite me your "real" news.

You've had some 5 hours already to provide it.
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Take it with all the Republicans that are speaking out against it like those quoted above.
          The tide is turning and Trump will be forced to backpedal on that.
          More republicans are going to speak out against it as we closer to the election.
          They may not have a problem appearing racist, but heartless, no.
          Obviously you don't have faith in your own belief that it won't happen so put up or shut up.

If Trump doesn't change this in two months I'll send, via paypal, 25 bucks to any email count you send me.
          If he does change, you take a voluntary holiday.

Does that sound fair, or are you just spouting hot air?.
          Republican/=conservative. None of those people believe in borders.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Wezil View Post

That's fine. Cite me your "real" news.

You've had some 5 hours already to provide it.
            I never said it was in the news.

Comment

• I suspect you got fired because **** was oozing out of your ears.

Comment

• Why would you think a Facebook meme was news? And how do you know he didn't say it?

Comment

I suspect you got fired because **** was oozing out of your ears.
                  I would have been proud to be fired.

Comment

• If Trudeau had said what you (and only you) claim it would have been a large story in our "fake" news.

Sadly we have morons like you in this country who would love such a juicy quote to support their cause.

He never said it despite your assertion without evidence.

Comment

• Trump tweet - "I think Kidicious is a yuuuge moron. So sad."

Your guy thinks you are an idiot Kid.

Comment

• SO kid, you believe your fuhrer will not back down on the separating kids at the border?
                        I just want your answer on record when he caves and you claim it a victory.
                        Or are you just all hot air?
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I don't expect to see catch and release.

Comment

If Trudeau had said what you (and only you) claim it would have been a large story in our "fake" news.

Sadly we have morons like you in this country who would love such a juicy quote to support their cause.

He never said it despite your assertion without evidence.
                            When he stabbed America in the back what did they say?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                              I don't expect to see catch and release.
                              Avoided the question I see. Will Trump back down on separating kids at the boarder? A simple yes or no? For the record.
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Avoided the question I see. Will Trump back down on separating kids at the boarder? A simple yes or no? For the record.
                                Same thing

Comment

Working...
                                X