No announcement yet.

Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not every conservative is a racist tumpist like you.
    Go read a lot of conservative sources and you'll see the upcoming backlash.
    But then you're the Kidiot so actual reading of sources is probably well beyond your abilities.
    We know critical thinking is.
    Do you want to bet that Trump will reverse course on this policy?
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• So enforcing the law is racist?
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• If you bothered to read, you'd see that even those conservatives calling the separation practice deplorable are still defending the right to strict border patrol.
        But why should you waste your time actually reading when you can just make us crap like you always do.

I'm still waiting if you're willing to take a bet on whether Trump will cave on this and then take credit for it.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
          If you bothered to read, you'd see that even those conservatives calling the separation practice deplorable are still defending the right to strict border patrol.
          But why should you waste your time actually reading when you can just make us crap like you always do.

I'm still waiting if you're willing to take a bet on whether Trump will cave on this and then take credit for it.
          The Border Patrol recommended this. So it sounds like their mouth is writing checks that their ass can't cover.

Comment

Not every conservative is a racist tumpist like you.
            Go read a lot of conservative sources and you'll see the upcoming backlash.
            But then you're the Kidiot so actual reading of sources is probably well beyond your abilities.
            We know critical thinking is.
            Do you want to bet that Trump will reverse course on this policy?
            The other Conservatives (who are not in a line with Trump and Sessions) are just no true scotsmen
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

The other Conservatives (who are not in a line with Trump and Sessions) are just no true scotsmen
              What kind of conservative complains about the Executive Branch enforcing the law?

Comment

• God, you don't even bother reading my posts, why would you bother to read what many conservatives are writing about.

you'd see that even those conservatives calling the separation practice deplorable are still defending the right to strict border patrol.
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                  Uncle Sparky commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Trump doesn't read... neither do Trumpists!

• An official governmental video of the processing facility (where border crossers are held for up to 72 hours (at this time, kids aren't separated from their parent yet)) that was toured by the reporters this weekend:
                https://twitter.com/DavidBegnaud/sta...04668816560128

(the journalists themelves weren't allowed to film or take photos ... but the government released this video about the tour (most probably editing out the worst scenes and only showing what, they think, lets them apprear in the best light))
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post

Is it a bridge over the Rio Grande?

The immigration laws in our country are the ****ed up progeny of racism/xenophobia and economic fallacy. Blindly repeating, “it’s the law” ignores the entire argument ... that the laws are ****ed up. (Doubly so because we also caused many of the problems these people are fleeing from.)

I’m ashamed that those who welcome me, a foreigner, with open arms ... are demonized and shunned by my own country. I’m ashamed of you.
                  No one here (other than maybe kid) is demonizing all foreigners. I for one think legal immigration is a good thing while criminal misconduct by illegals should never be condoned or excused. I doubt the system is as "racist" as you claim as race isn't even a factor in our immigration system. I would like to see our system reformed to be more like the systems found in Canada or Australia and would be happy to tell you why if you are interested.

I do note that you have been completely unable to answer my question though so I will give you another chance. If illegal aliens who break the law are treated exactly like citizens who break the law how is that so evil and bad as the system is pretty darn fair imho. Greater neither get to take their kids with them to jail but you are the one demanding double standards and exemptions while my position is let's treat everyone the same. So what is so terrible?

it is the parents who decided to commit criminal acts, it was the parents who decided to involve their children in their criminal acts, and now big fake tears are cried by bleeding hearts because they are treated the same as any other person who is jailed pending criminal prosecution? What a load of nonsense.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

God, you don't even bother reading my posts, why would you bother to read what many conservatives are writing about.
                    I'm saying they aren't conservative and they don't believe in enforcing the laws made to enforce the border. They don't support law enforcement. They don't support the will of the American people, or the president they elected.

So as usual, your comment makes no sense.

Comment

• There are many conservatives that are for enforcing the law but still are calling out the practice of seperating children, but of course you're to dense to see it, no matter how many times it's said.
                      Just a few republicans views.

Sen. Lindsey Graham said President Trump could "stop this policy with a phone call" on Friday in an interview with CNN. "I'll go tell him. If you don't like families being separated, you can tell DHS stop doing it."

Sen. Ben Sasse outlined his feelings on Facebook but gave his "short version" in a tweet: "While there's much to say about how catch-and-release policies led us here, family separation is wicked & needs to be stopped "

Sen. Susan Collins said on CBS' "Face the Nation" that the policy is "traumatizing to the children who are innocent victims" and "contrary" to the values of the country.

Sen. Jeff Flake, along with Collins, wrote a letter to the Departments of Homeland Security and Health and Human Services with questions about the family separation policy as it applies to asylum seekers.

Rep. Mark Meadows said "families need to be unified" and that legislators need to "get to the bottom of it and make sure families stay together" in an interview with MSNBC's Chris Hayes.

Rep. Will Hurd, whose district includes a long stretch of the U.S.-Mexico border, called the policy "unacceptable" and said children should not be used as a "deterrent policy" in the "home of the free and land of the brave," in an interview with CNN.

Sen. James Lankford tweeted that he disagrees with the policy, adding that he believes "we must continue to protect the privacy of the children."

Former First Lady Laura Bush jumped into the fray yesterday, stating that the policy "breaks her heart" and comparing it to the internment of Japanese-
                      Americans during World War II.

First Lady Melania Trump also issued a statement via her spokeswoman yesterday, saying that the United States needs "to be a country that follows all laws, but also a country that governs with heart."
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• For some reason you think that simply letting illegal immigrants go, and report back on their court date (which the Border Patrol says they don't do), is conservative. I can't say why you believe this, but it's stupid.

As far as separating families, that's a normal and accepted method of enforcing the law. I can't even be bothered discussing that with you. It's just absolutely moronic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Not CNN. That's for sure.
                          So "no" then.

You're just pulling **** out of your (i'm sure) more than ample ass.

And you were a teacher? Awesome.
                          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post

Undoubtedly. Just remember their claims have already gone through our system and they were rejected so they are off to welfare shop in your country. Have fun.
                            Yes, our society is coming apart at the seams.

*compares crime stats

Maybe not.
                            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Wezil View Post

So "no" then.

You're just pulling **** out of your (i'm sure) more than ample ass.

And you were a teacher? Awesome.
                              If he did say it it wouldn't have been reported to your fake news.

Comment

Working...
                              X