Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

You, yourself admitted that the immigrants are causing a lot of problems (to which I agree).
    Deporting them (and giving the country back to its righteous owners) sounds only fair under these circumstances ...
    this may not undo the damages that the european immigrants and their descendants already caused, but at least it might lead to a brighter future for north america

Either this, or let the indians govern the country and take up the positions you deserve in this country ... i.e. as immigrants who live in the country thanks to the goodwill of the countrys owners
    Way to double down Nazi.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• So did you get fired or quit because you couldn't take it?
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Wezil View Post
        So did you get fired or quit because you couldn't take it?
        The problems are illegal immigration and liberalism.

Comment

• And morons voting for morons.
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

And morons voting for morons.

Comment

• Only a moron would believe he said that.

You prove my point.

Trudeau wasn't elected because he is great, he was elected because he wasn't the last guy (a Conservative).

Comment

• Wrong. Only a moron would believe that he didn't say that.

Comment

• cite?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                    It's likely you will have a lot less US farmers very soon, thanks to bankruptcies caused by the trade wars Trump started.
                    Already beginning ... US soy prices are falling to the bottom thanks to the retaliatory tariffs China imposed on soy imports from the USA
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• He thinks the US is the only country that exports food.

Comment

cite?
                        Not CNN. That's for sure.

Comment

He thinks the US is the only country that exports food.
                          Hope you enjoy rice.

Comment

Hope you enjoy rice.
                            Rice is very nutritious and well tasting ... muich better than potatoes
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Wrong. Only a moron would believe that he didn't say that.
                              Your "full of sh1t" levels continue to rise...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2018-06-19 10.18.12.png
Views:	120
Size:	61.6 KB
ID:	9348861

Attached Files
                              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• A judge has ordered Lawyer Kris Kobach, the originator of the voter fraud myth (you know, the one that Trump constantly repeats in order to justify his claims that he won the popular vote and not Hillary) to attend to 6 hours of legal classes.

Reason is, that Kobach violated basic rules of civil procedures and showed a shocking lack of knowledge about even the most basic legal procedures.

https://hillreporter.com/judge-order...l-classes-2799

As usual ... Trump only has the bestest people

Comment

Working...
                                X