Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally a voice of sanity -

In addition to offering to host U.S.-Canada talks in Pyongyang, Kim urged the immediate creation of a demilitarized zone along the border separating the two hostile nations.
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• If I were Canadian I wouldn't trust the dictator here (the blond one). The best thing Canada can do now is getting nukes, then Trump will be all love.
      Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by BeBro View Post
        If I were Canadian I wouldn't trust the dictator here (the blond one). The best thing Canada can do now is getting nukes, then Trump will be all love.
        We don't need nukes, all we have to do is create the Celinickelbieber. (Celine Dione + Nickelback + Justin Bieber performing together as a single group)
        It's the ultimate doomsday weapon!
        I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
        Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
        Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• 2 of the 3 are already on location in the US.
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Happy Birthday Mister President.

He already got a cute Birthday present from NYS Attorney General Barbara Underwood.
            Although it is unclear whether she wore a sexy summer dress while singing "Happy Birthday" when presenting it,
            or whether she jumped out of a giant cake, wearing nothing but a Bikini, while giving him his present

https://twitter.com/EdKrassen/status...80373074624512
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Trump can just pardon himself....
              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                -Jrabbit commented
                Editing a comment
                Not on state-level charges. Although I'm sure he would declare he can.

• Originally posted by Wezil View Post
              2 of the 3 are already embedded in the US.
              FTFY
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

•  
                Blah

Comment

• Kim smiles like a lordling who taught a new trick to his dog. He must be proud of Donnie
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                    Uncle Sparky commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Remember when Gerald Ford signed the treaty with Pol Pot? ,,, neither do I.

• I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• It’s that little dash of racism in the cartoon that really makes it work ...

Comment

• Oh you got me ... I guess.
                      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?

Comment

• I got that on Facebook off of a black woman's page. Everyone thought it was funny except liberals. Congratulations.
                        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?

Comment

• So you’re saying Liberals don’t like racism so they’re bad?

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                            Uncle Sparky commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Sometimes I forget Kidiot writes in invisible ink...

• They're Racist-ists!
                          I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                          Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                          Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Working...
                          X