Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
    There used to be several steel forges and factories in the city i live in. Now there might be one stelco plant, but i think it closed a while ago.
    Yes, but you do have to admit it doesn't smell so bad anymore.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Made for great urbexing, but most of them are gone. Or turned into condos.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3620.JPG
Views:	65
Size:	999.3 KB
ID:	9348325
      I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
      Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
      Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
        Either they'll pull themselves back from the brink....or they wont. But i like to think that enough republicans will know what'll happen if they don't (crash and./or burn)
        But don't expect the steel industry to approach anywhere near where it used to be say 30-40 years ago. Those days are over. Even Here in Canada the steel industry is a shadow of it's former self. There used to be several steel forges and factories in the city i live in. Now there might be one stelco plant, but i think it closed a while ago. Plus there used to be countless steel companies and mills here in Ontario, now most are gone....Welcome to the Post-Industrial era.
        All I'm saying is that Trump didn't start this. Most of the world dumps their goods in the US. There is a certain part of the population that doesn't like that. Myself I believe globalization was bad for America. That doesn't mean that I'm for all the tariffs. But if you all didn't want a trade war you shouldn't have been dumping your goods here.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Your trade deficit comes from China, not Canada.
          I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!

Comment

• North Korea, China, Russia are happy. South Korea is shocked. The Japanese PM said (in Japanese), We can no longer count on Americans.
            Trump is still batting 1000!
            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
              Uncle Sparky commented
              Editing a comment
              Neville Chamberlain would have been proud of Trump's negotiating skills!

• I erased all of my rap music. It is no longer part of The Path. Why limit myself to the mindset of primitive beasts? Events unfolded yesterday which proves with no shadow of any doubt I have Demonic powers. Well, it is the Demons that have the power, but the former sounds better. No con-game either.

It begins.
            Order of the Fly
            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Just a warning ZEE ... destroying the world is a bannable offense!

Comment

• Bananable?

Comment

• Speaking of destroying the world... Spend 4 minutes of your life and watch this video, produced by the Trump White House to convince the NK... well, just watch the video. Un-fvcking-believable.
                  Troy Patterson on the surprise screening of a four-minute video to reporters covering the summit between Donald Trump and Kim Jong Un in Singapore.
                  There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                    Speaking of destroying the world... Spend 4 minutes of your life and watch this video, produced by the Trump White House to convince the NK... well, just watch the video. Un-fvcking-believable.
                    Now I am definitely convinced that someone found the final question to 42 and catapulted us all into a strange parallel universe ... where we, obviously, are all participants in some SitCom
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                      Just a warning ZEE ... destroying the world is a bannable offense!
                      I no longer wish to destroy the world. Why destroy the board when the chess game is not yet finished?
                      Order of the Fly
                      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                        North Korea, China, Russia are happy. South Korea is shocked. The Japanese PM said (in Japanese), We can no longer count on Americans.
                        Trump is still batting 1000!
                        It's Trump's way to world peace! Remember, you only make peace with your enemies, not with your friends.

So Trump makes peace with his enemies, like NK. But his vision of world peace is so much bigger!

Because he turns friends into enemies, like Canada, undoubtedly to make peace with them afterwards!

Blah

Comment

• The prob is of course that there's noone left to make peace with after he turned everyone into enemies which he made peace with.

That's when we should start to be concerned about WW3
                          Blah

Comment

• Ok, after watching that video I’m ready for it all to end. WTF? Sounded like a sales pitch for some multilevel marketing scheme that hasn’t quite finished their PDF and affiliate structure yet ... but decided to pay $5 to get a stock motivation video off fiverr and start recruiting suckers anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                              Ok, after watching that video I’m ready for it all to end. WTF? Sounded like a sales pitch for some multilevel marketing scheme that hasn’t quite finished their PDF and affiliate structure yet ... but decided to pay $5 to get a stock motivation video off fiverr and start recruiting suckers anyway.
                              Totally fitting for a snakeoil salesman like Trump, I have to admit
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
                              X