Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
    Forget Trudeau, it's his fellow republicans he should be worried about.
    Aside from Bernie's Vermont (sadly similar to Trump on this issue), most of the items on our list are nicely targeted for this.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Wezil View Post

Aside from Bernie's Vermont (sadly similar to Trump on this issue), most of the items on our list are nicely targeted for this.
      Yeah, once their exports go down, Trumps gonna have problems.
      As for the Opinions of Faux news, Breitbarf and all the other Quarter-wit genetic defects. As entertaining as they are....

I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
      Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
      Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

That's not how it works, but let's say that it does. Then you haven't been harmed, and can't legitimately complain.
        In contrast to US manufacturers who may have a lot to complain about if they don't get enough high quality steel on the domestic market and therefore will have to buy german high qualiyt steel with 25% tarifs slapped upon it
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I have confirmed that Canada is selling soft lumber below market prices to undercut US workers.
          Quit dumping your fruit here at "below market prices". Just because our climate is not conducive to long growing seasons doesn't mean you should exploit our high cost of fruit production to undercut our market.

We have a ****-ton of trees **** nuts.
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
            Uncle Sparky commented
            Editing a comment
            Kidiot is an idiot.

• Now that Net Neutrality has been repealed. Here's a guide that explains what it all means
          Don’t Understand Net Neutrality Since That Horse Kicked You In The Head? Hush Now, And Look At The River

I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!

Comment

• Repealing net neutrality ...
            bringing back the right of free US citizens to pay more for worse internet services
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

In contrast to US manufacturers who may have a lot to complain about if they don't get enough high quality steel on the domestic market and therefore will have to buy german high qualiyt steel with 25% tarifs slapped upon it
              They have a problem getting qualified workers right now because of the expansion. Not worried about your steel.
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

They have a problem getting qualified workers right now because of the expansion. Not worried about your steel.
                Well, in this case just lets continue with the trade war (including the retaliatory tariffs by the EU, planned to start at the beginning of July) and everyone`s a winner

Comment

• You have been predicting doom and gloom for a long time. Doesn't mean much.
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Either they'll pull themselves back from the brink....or they wont. But i like to think that enough republicans will know what'll happen if they don't (crash and./or burn)
                    But don't expect the steel industry to approach anywhere near where it used to be say 30-40 years ago. Those days are over. Even Here in Canada the steel industry is a shadow of it's former self. There used to be several steel forges and factories in the city i live in. Now there might be one stelco plant, but i think it closed a while ago. Plus there used to be countless steel companies and mills here in Ontario, now most are gone....Welcome to the Post-Industrial era.

Comment

• HOW COULD WE POSSIBLY HAVE KNOWN THAT THEY'D RETALIATE AFTER WE INITIATED HOSTILITIES? WHY IS LIFE SO UNFAIR! WAH WAH WAH WAH![/baby]

Comment

• Oh ... and it's UNFAIR that they timed their announcement to have the MOST EFFECT! They should only announce things when it's BEST for US! #magaBabyTantrum #artOfTheNoDeal #mama #WeHaveTheBestNegotiatorsInTheWorld
                        Last edited by Aeson; June 12, 2018, 20:08.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wezil View Post

Quit dumping your fruit here at "below market prices". Just because our climate is not conducive to long growing seasons doesn't mean you should exploit our high cost of fruit production to undercut our market.

We have a ****-ton of trees **** nuts.
                          Normally nuts are the results of trees ******* trees ... having trees **** nuts is pedophilia!

Comment

Good thing we don't allow any of those nasty foreigners in ... they might steal our jobs that are unfilled! #magaMoron

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post

Normally nuts are the results of trees ******* trees ... having trees **** nuts is pedophilia!
                              I love the "****"'s.

It creates a puzzle for people to solve.

Comment

Working...
                              X