X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How not to kill a snake.
    Originally posted by BBC
    Texas man nearly dies after being bitten by severed snake head

A Texan required 26 doses of anti-venom after he was bitten by the severed head of a rattlesnake he had killed.
    A man requires 26 doses of anti-venom and nearly dies after the rattlesnake he decapitated bit him.
    I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Snakes... You can't trust them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post

Ain't nothing about being a badass. I have an obligation now by being in the game for so long without falling. If I don't pass on my knowledge to a Y.G. then I will be considered a traitor. It is a requirement for an O.G. I have no choice if I want to keep my stripes.

That's the way it works.
        Order of the Fly
        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Anti-Trump republicans did not do well in primaries.

Alabama Republican Rep. Martha Roby who famously retracted the endorsement of then-candidate Donald Trump in 2016 was forced into a runoff election after failing to win the majority of votes.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Rep Eric Swalwell said that it's not spying when the FBI does it to Americans - the perfect liberal claim.

Comment

• Joe Manchin says that he regrets supporting Hillary and is open to supporting Trump in 2020.

Comment

• Doug Ford, former coke dealer and older brother of late Toronto cokehead mayor Rob Ford, was just elected Premier of Canada's largest province Ontario... Trump had a soul(less) mate!
                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• classic or zero?

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                    Uncle Sparky commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Breakfast of champions... hash and Coke.

• Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                  Doug Ford, former coke dealer and older brother of late Toronto cokehead mayor Rob Ford, was just elected Premier of Canada's largest province Ontario... Trump had a soul(less) mate!
                  Hustlers make fantastic leaders actually.
                  Order of the Fly

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                    Joe Manchin says that he regrets supporting Hillary and is open to supporting Trump in 2020.
                    Manchin is fighting for re-election. Like virtually every politician, he will say whatever he thinks will help him win.
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post

Manchin is fighting for re-election. Like virtually every politician, he will say whatever he thinks will help him win.
                      Yep

Comment

• What a snowflake
                        White House announces @realDonaldTrump will leave G7 4 hours earlier than scheduled, before the end of the meeting - reflection of U.S. desire to spend minimum amount of time at hostile meeting with America's (formerly) friendliest allies #sad
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• This is perhaps the best thread BeBro has ever made in his Apolyton history.

Also I am realizing this O.G. stuff is nothing to sneeze at. Kids nowadays want all the perks that go with being an O.G. with no clue what it really means. Listen here youngster: people calling YOU an O.G., giving you the first and last word, taking in your wisdom. Agreeing with any stupid thing you say because it is YOU that said it. THAT's the perks, cousin. Ain't bout no dollar bill if you want to be a real O.G.

It's about shaping the youth in a positive direction. Sacrificing your life for the next generation.
                          Order of the Fly

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                            Sad is a journalist with an anti-America First bias. Can't be trusted

Comment

• Originally posted by ZEE View Post
                              This is perhaps the best thread BeBro has ever made in his Apolyton history.

This is the highest form of praise I could evar imagine. What could come after this, what could evar top it?

Any ambitions I evar had are fullfilled now.

I lived a meaningfull life.

Blah

Comment

Working...
                              X