No announcement yet.

Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miss America context already was just a competition for being the best at just saying things that people want to hear. Why not just go to Sea World and watch the seals perform for treats?
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post

If one reads the Declaration of Independence, something Kidiot is incapable of doing, King George's obstruction of justice was listed as one of the "injuries and usurpations" which the colonists said justified their war for independence. The idea that those same people would some how deliberately give the new President similar powers to obstruct justice just goes beyond all reason and belief. They did not and never would do such a thing.

Yet the sheep like Kidiot will blindly believe it as long as Breitbart lies and says it is so.
      The Constitution gives the President the power to fire people you stupid twit.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• I don't think y'all understand the repercussions of what I am talking about. The street cred. The status. That's OK. AAHZ been an underdog all his life. I also took like 35 Wild Turkey shots so time to pass out now. Think about what I just said, though.

I might be Rolling 20's by default, but I am Crosstown by heart. I'm a local boy. I will never wear gold and yellow its black and blue for me.
        Order of the Fly
        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZEE View Post
          I don't think y'all understand the repercussions of what I am talking about. The street cred. The status. That's OK. AAHZ been an underdog all his life. I also took like 35 Wild Turkey shots so time to pass out now. Think about what I just said, though.

I might be Rolling 20's by default, but I am Crosstown by heart. I'm a local boy. I will never wear gold and yellow its black and blue for me.
          I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
          Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
          Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Aeson
            Aeson commented
            Editing a comment
            Us farmers do $700 all day long while weeding!

• Meanwhile, in the real world, it is just two days until former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort goes to jail for the rest of his life when his bail gets revoked for five counts of witness tampering. He was already facing 24 felony counts and now he just added five more. He is now facing almost 250 years in prison and many, many, many of those charges are from two different states in addition to his numerous Federal level charges. Trump can't pardon him out of those so Manafort really is looking at being in jail for the rest of his life unless he cuts a deal with Mueller to squeel on Donnie Small hands.

Even under house arrest with not one but two ankle monitors on (one for each state which has charged him) it is easy to sit in your mansion being allowed to do what ever you want there, ordering delivery food, watching cable, having friends over, surfing the net, and living in luxury... It is real hard to keep the tough guy act up when you are behind bars in a prison being kept in a small cage.
          Last edited by Dinner; June 6, 2018, 12:34.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

The Constitution gives the President the power to fire people you stupid twit.
            You poor, brain damaged, simpleton. The topic was can Trump pardon himself, something you ignorantly and wrongly claimed he could do, and the unequivocal answer is, no, he cannot legally pardon himself as the constitution forbids it.

I even quoted the section of article 2! You even quoted that quote in your post, you mongoloid!

Comment

I even quoted the section of article 2! You even quoted that quote in your post, you mongoloid!
              Don't insult mongoloids ... they usually tend to be sensible human beings who wouldn't want to have anything to do with Trumps machinations
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• I know this as specific term for people with Down syndrome (i.,e. Trisomy 21) (for which the description, I made, applies ... not the brightest chaps, of course, but rather sensitive ... who would be abhorred if they could understand what Trump does)
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                    I know this as specific term for people with Down syndrome (i.,e. Trisomy 21) (for which the description, I made, applies ... not the brightest chaps, of course, but rather sensitive ... who would be abhorred if they could understand what Trump does)
                    I thought Mongoloid was a person of partial Mongolian descent?
                    I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post

Synonyms. There is an archaic racial classification system from the 18th century but there it is also an old term for someone with Down's syndrome. I included the definition so people did not get confused by synonyms.

To be clear, I was saying Kidiot was a ******.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post

In geman it is easy ...
                        mongoloid = person with Down syndrome
                        mongolid = person of the mongolian "race"

Seems like the english language doesn't distinguish between the 2

Comment

yeah that's better...
                          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• and redundant.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

could you please show a modicum of class and stop doing that? People sling the word ****** around as if it weren't offensive, and we all should know better at this point in our lives.
                              I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                              [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Working...
                              X