No announcement yet.

Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the United States, the pardon powerfor federal crimes is granted to the President of the United States under Article II, Section 2 of the United StatesConstitution which states that the President "shall have power to grant reprieves and pardons for offenses against the United States, except in cases of impeachment ...

So no high crimes or misdemeanors which the President may have committed. This is exactly what courts all agreed on in 1974 when Nixon floated the idea of pardoning himself. They all ruled no one can judge their own case meaning the President may not legally pardon himself. Kidiot can claim what ever he wants but the courts have already ruled otherwise just like they have ruled Presidents do have to obey subpeonas.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• So Pence will pardon him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post

That is just so much *DERP*.

I call it the "Derp State"
        I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
        Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
        Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wezil View Post
          **** you're stupid.
          People like you only call really smart people stupid. Thanks

I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
            In the United States, the pardon powerfor federal crimes is granted to the President of the United States under Article II, Section 2 of the United StatesConstitution which states that the President "shall have power to grant reprieves and pardons for offenses against the United States, except in cases of impeachment ...

So no high crimes or misdemeanors which the President may have committed. This is exactly what courts all agreed on in 1974 when Nixon floated the idea of pardoning himself. They all ruled no one can judge their own case meaning the President may not legally pardon himself. Kidiot can claim what ever he wants but the courts have already ruled otherwise just like they have ruled Presidents do have to obey subpeonas.
            What the frick are you talking about? Courts don't make rulings about what the President thinks. Are you drunk again?
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!

Comment

• 2nd amendment time...
                Trump = King George
                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• AAHZ had a successful gangbang today. Hooked up with a Hoover Criminal Crip. Gave him $100 for a lick. AAHZ overdue for a fade, tho. I am doing curls. In 2 months I will go from 170 to 200. Bet you an avatar.
                  Order of the Fly
                  Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• And let us not forget that Mueller now has rock solid proof that former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort has engaged in witness tampering. That alone shows that there is a huge cover up as innocent men do not need to tamper with witnesses. This is mafia level stuff.

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                      Uncle Sparky commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Louie: Hey I thought you said Troy McClure was dead.
                      Fat Tony: No, what I said is that he sleeps with the fishes! You see...
                      Louie: Uh, Tony, please, no. I just ate ...

• Apropos Mafia.
                    In Washington D.C., a person was arrested on his way to work, because he ws wanted on an attempted first degree murder charge.
                    Where did said person work? As contractor in the White House

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/06/05/p...ted/index.html

Or like Trump loves to say: "Only the best"
                    Last edited by Proteus_MST; June 6, 2018, 07:55.
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• AAHZ an O.G. whether he likes it or not. It is my responsibility now to help them young boys. I have no choice.
                      Order of the Fly
                      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Miss America is waving goodbye to its swimsuit competition, scrapping one of its most iconic elements in an attempt to shift the annual ceremony's emphasis from its longtime focus on contestants' physical beauty.

"We are no longer a pageant; we are a competition," Gretchen Carlson, the chairwoman of Miss America's board of directors, announced Tuesday on ABC's Good Morning America. "We will no longer judge our candidates on their outward physical appearance. That's huge."

I'm waiting for the first ugly women to win. Who are they kidding here. What, answering 'world peace' isn't going to be enough to win anymore.
                        They're still going to parade the women around in evening gowns, but looks aren't important???????? what a joke.
                        If they really want to stop objectifying women they should just stop having the contest. This isn't rocket science.
                        If they thought the rating were already in the pits, I assume this will just make it worse.
                        Just kill it off now and end this farce.

"we are a competition" Then just make them take an IQ test.

It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post

I'm waiting for the first ugly women to win. Who are they kidding here. What, answering 'world peace' isn't going to be enough to win anymore.
                          They're still going to parade the women around in evening gowns, but looks aren't important???????? what a joke.
                          If they really want to stop objectifying women they should just stop having the contest. This isn't rocket science.
                          If they thought the rating were already in the pits, I assume this will just make it worse.
                          Just kill it off now and end this farce.

"we are a competition" Then just make them take an IQ test.

Miss America Pageant Adds Sweatpants And Messy Bun Competition

I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!

Comment

• And she still looks pretty hot.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                              2nd amendment time...
                              Trump = King George
                              If one reads the Declaration of Independence, something Kidiot is incapable of doing, King George's obstruction of justice was listed as one of the "injuries and usurpations" which the colonists said justified their war for independence. The idea that those same people would some how deliberately give the new President similar powers to obstruct justice just goes beyond all reason and belief. They did not and never would do such a thing.

Yet the sheep like Kidiot will blindly believe it as long as Breitbart lies and says it is so.

Comment

Working...
                              X