No announcement yet.

Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Putin kills another journalist. It appears daring to criticize Putin is a death sentence in Russia. He'll, the guy fled to the Ukraine and the KGB still assassinated him.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

She called someone a cross between a Islamist and a Ape (non-human).
      That's the problem when your hustle is successful and goes to your head. Lose sight of "The Code."
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZEE View Post

That's the problem when your hustle is successful and goes to your head. Lose sight of "The Code."
        I don't think she obeys "The Code." That IS her hustle.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
            Funny that Kid bemoans Roseanne getting axed but hopes Netflix is destroyed for having Obama.
            Rosanne is not dangerous. She just hurts people's feelings. If Obama was just hurting peoples' feeling I wouldn't boycott Netflix.

Comment

CBS must have thought Colbert was still a good bet to make them money.

For an advocate of free speech and captalism you sure don’t seem to like how either works....
              CBS are hypocrites and they don't care abouts gays. They don't care about black people or anyone else. They only care about money and power. Yes I believe in freedom. I also believe in decency.

Comment

She called someone a cross between a Islamist and a Ape (non-human).

The onion covered it Trump Calls Roseanne Barr To Congratulate Her On Comparing Former White House Aide To Ape
                I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Even FOX is reporting that it's a fact that Rosanne is racist. I might blow my brains out after all Dinner.

Comment

Even FOX is reporting that it's a fact that Rosanne is racist. I might blow my brains out after all Dinner.
                    Perhaps it had to do with the fact that this wasn't the first time, she compared a black woman to an ape.
                    She already did so in 2013 with Susan Rice
                    http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know...-her-to-an-ape

(well, more exactly, to a "man with big swinging ape balls")

On the other hand I have to admit that it seems like she wanted Zimmerman (the murder of this black teenager) to be persecuted and put into prison and even posted Zimmermans address when this didn't happen.
                    Vox has researched her long and complicated Twitter history:
                    Last edited by Proteus_MST; May 29, 2018, 19:19.
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Perhaps it had to do with the fact that this wasn't the first time, she compared a black woman to an ape.
                      She already did so in 2013 with Susan Rice
                      http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know...-her-to-an-ape

(well, more exactly, to a "man with big swinging ape balls")
                      Why is it two black women and not two Obama appointees? Sorry, not a fact. Not racist. Does she go up to random black people and call them apes?

Comment

Why is it two black women and not two Obama appointees? Sorry, not a fact. Not racist. Does she go up to random black people and call them apes?
                        Did Roseanne compare any white Obama appointee with an ape?
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• You obviously have trouble with knowing what a fact is.

I don't know if she ever called any white people an ape. Maybe she did. Doesn't prove anything. so why bother.

You know she's a comedian, right?

Comment

CBS are hypocrites and they don't care abouts gays. They don't care about black people or anyone else. They only care about money and power. Yes I believe in freedom. I also believe in decency.
                            Then why don't you practice decency?

Comment

Then why don't you practice decency?
                              I practice decency by not making money off of lies and corrupting America.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                                -Jrabbit commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Making money off of lies and corrupting America is a pretty on-target description of Donald Trump.

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                              https://www.usnews.com/news/world/ar...in-kiev-police

Putin kills another journalist. It appears daring to criticize Putin is a death sentence in Russia. He'll, the guy fled to the Ukraine and the KGB still assassinated him.
                              Don't be silly. This was clearly a Brit orchestrated hit intended to cast blame on the poor Russians.

Putin is a peace loving man.

"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                              X