Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
    http://www.newsweek.com/james-clappe...i-946058?amp=1 .ca

More and more of the Steele Dossier is proving to be true.
    There's a new Trump superhero movie inda worx named "Trump - Man of Steele". They're also considering a sequel: "Trump - Man of Steal".
    Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

You are ridiculous.
      Keep that in mind when those middle-class tax cuts expire in a couple years. The upper-class tax cuts are permanent.
      I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
      Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
      Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Obviously Kid won't notice.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
          Obviously Kid won't notice.
          And if he notices he will seek the culprit within the Democrats
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Yeah, he'll blame the liberals for raising taxes.
            Fortunately by then I'll have retired and won't need those tax breaks anymore.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Obviously Kid won't notice.
              Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

And if he notices he will seek the culprit within the Democrats
              Don't forget The Rhinos, The Deep State and the Liberal-Media Elite.
              I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!

Comment

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post

Keep that in mind when those middle-class tax cuts expire in a couple years. The upper-class tax cuts are permanent.
                1) They can be extended.

2) The tax cuts have created jobs that are going to still be there even if the tax cuts are taken away.
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Yeah, he'll blame the liberals for raising taxes.
                  Fortunately by then I'll have retired and won't need those tax breaks anymore.
                  Raising taxes IS LIBERAL! If you raise taxes you are liberal no matter what you say.

Comment

• The decline from funny troll to delusional is rarely noticed by the person, but is blatant to all others observing. .
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Raising taxes IS LIBERAL! If you raise taxes you are liberal no matter what you say.
                      So, Bush H.W. Bush. was a liberal?

Comment

So, Bush H.W. Bush. was a liberal?
                        Yes.

Comment

• Rosanne has been cancelled. I guess she said something edgy, and that's not allowed anymore unless you are talking about so-called alt-right.

Comment

• I stopped watching TV back around 2003-2004. Too much crap.

Comment

Not to mention companies pay Goldman Sachs millions of dollars to do its analysis while GS pays its people hundreds of thousands per year because they are experts who know what they are talking about. Kid however thinks his high school drop out butt is somehow more qualified.
                              Last edited by Dinner; May 29, 2018, 14:42.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• In response to a tweet about Valerie Jarrett, an Obama adviser between 2009 and 2017, Barr said it was as if the Muslim Brotherhood and “Planet of the Apes” “had a baby.”
                                Not quite appropriate.. Doh

We'll let people judge for themselves. She has spent the time since apologizing.

I'd hate to be a comedian these days. Imagine how long Don Rickles would last in today's politically correct world.
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X