Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Hillary, a Methodist, has said that Jesus said not to send the children away from him. How is feeding and giving shelter to children for 20 days sending them away?

Leave a comment:

• ZEE
    replied
    Originally posted by ricketyclik View Post

Mind you, it sounds like you were raised by neglectful parents.

I like it when people connect the dots.

Leave a comment:

• Proteus_MST
    replied
    Laura Ingraham suggests that, as a solution to the family separation problem, it should be easier for american couples to adopt children.

So, do I understand this correctly? Laura Ingraham suggests as solution that those kids (who were forcibly taken away from their parents) should be adpoted by american couples?
    Guess this would be state sponsored kidnapping/child trafficking then ... honestly, can this Ingraham woman sink any lower?

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post

Well, the Keebler Elf seems to be in trouble with them. This is from the United Methodist Church website (umc.org), posted yesterday:

Nice to see a Christian church finally stand up for Christian principles.

Full text here.
    Actually the adults separate themselves from their own children because they are given the option of not applying for asylum ad returning home. Parents in America do that kind of thing everyday, although not usually for 20 days. However, maybe these twits would accuse a mother of child abuse for leaving her child with a babysitter for 20 days.
    Last edited by Kidlicious; June 20, 2018, 06:00.

Leave a comment:

• ricketyclik
    replied
    Originally posted by ZEE View Post

poor poor kids. I'm heartbroken. I give them the same sympathy I was given...

ZERO

as I was told... get over it.

Mind you, it sounds like you were raised by neglectful parents.

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Sparky
    commented on 's reply
    Trump doesn't read... neither do Trumpists!

• ZEE
    replied
    Oh I'm useful now, huh? I have something to offer? Let's have a conversation. But beware...

I HAVE CERTAIN... NEEDS

Leave a comment:

• ZEE
    replied
    What's the problem? I thought that was the proper way.

Are you telling me I was lied to? For shame.

Leave a comment:

• ZEE
    replied

poor poor kids. I'm heartbroken. I give them the same sympathy I was given...

ZERO

as I was told... get over it.

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    commented on 's reply
    I know; right?

• Proteus_MST
    replied
    Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post

Well, the Keebler Elf seems to be in trouble with them. This is from the United Methodist Church website (umc.org), posted yesterday:

Full text here.
    The UMCs "Book of discipline" ... I like this name

Leave a comment:

• Proteus_MST
    replied
    On not so nice news from across your southern border:
    1. USAhas withdrawn from the UN human rights council (at least a consequential step, I have to admit)

2. Who is benefitting from the new Session/Trump policy (of detaining the parents and separating the children)?
    It turns out that one of those who reap the most benefit is the GEO group ... a private contractor which operates a lot of prisons throughout the USA. They were large contributors to the Trump cmapaign and the GOP (donating almost 1 million US $) and now they reap the benefits, as a lot of the asylum seekers and their children end up in GEO detention centers.

3. US state department had an Q&A on Facebook regarding "visiting the USA with Kids": https://www.facebook.com/travelgov/v...type=2&theater
    Lots of sarcastic and funny remarks
    Examples:
    Do you recommend cage training for children to get them used to arriving in the US? How long should I leave them alone in a cage for to get them used to being imprisoned alone?

How long can I plan for my child to be kidnapped by the US government before they finally release her back to me? I mean, can I consider it free babysitting?

Should I have my child ingest any type of goods or food in a special casing once they are processed and placed in a concentration camp to use as currency with the other imprisoned children?

Here another example which, sarcastically, I would rate as a realistically good tip:
    I'm urging concerned parents to have appropriate contact information tattooed on the little one's arm before they are ripped away and sent to the camps.

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    Originally posted by pchang View Post
    Could the Methodist Church institute excommunication?

More than 600 United Methodist clergy and laity say they are bringing church law charges against U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions, a fellow United Methodist, over a zero tolerance U.S. immigration policy — a policy that includes separating children from parents apprehended for crossing into the U.S. illegally.

However, an authority on church history and polity said he’s unaware of a complaint against a lay person ever moving past the district level.

The group claimed in a June 18 statement that Sessions, a member of a Mobile, Alabama, church, violated Paragraph 2702.3 of the denomination’s Book of Discipline.

Specifically, the group accuses him of child abuse in reference to separating young children from their parents and holding them in mass incarceration facilities; immorality; racial discrimination and “dissemination of doctrines contrary to the established standards of doctrines” of The United Methodist Church.

All are categories listed in 2702.3 as chargeable offenses for a professing member of a local church.

Full text here.

Leave a comment:

• ZEE
    replied
    I am very much enjoying the current state of events in the world. Forget a grudge I am on some revenge ****.

BRB I am off to take more 101 proof whisky shots and enjoy living in my own house that I own and managed to con from the same people that tried to ruin me. Hustler Extraordinaire. 4th Generation. Could teach the kids today in fact.

Leave a comment:

• Proteus_MST
    replied
    Originally posted by Wezil View Post
    Way to go, Canada

Leave a comment:

Working...
X