No announcement yet.

Angry middle aged polytubbies in Oklahoma will no longer need to feel lonely

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angry middle aged polytubbies in Oklahoma will no longer need to feel lonely

Men at tech fair molest £3,000 sex robot so much it’s left broken and ‘heavily soiled’

‘The people mounted Samantha’s breasts,’ complains the owner of a £3,000 ‘intelligent’ sex doll which was left ‘heavily soiled’ after being shown off at a tech fair.

Samantha’s developer Sergi Santos from Barcelona, Spain said that people at the Arts Electronica Festival in Linz treated the doll ‘like barbarians’.

The doll – which reacts intelligently to touch, and talks – was left filthy and broken by the never-ending male attention, and has now been sent off for repair.

According to Austrian media, who tested Samantha, she reacts when someone massages her breasts, by moaning.

Santos complained, ‘The people mounted Samantha’s breasts, her legs and arms. Two fingers were broken. She was heavily soiled.’

‘People can be bad. Because they did not understand the technology and did not have to pay for it, they treated the doll like barbarians.’

Mr Santos said Samantha had to be sent back in a parcel to Barcelona for repairs and cleaning, but he added: ‘Samantha can endure a lot, she will pull through.’

Previous surveys have suggested that up to half of men would consider having sex with a lifelike robot.

Writing last year, David Levy author of Love and Sex With Robots said, ‘This coming wave of sex robots will be humanlike in appearance and size. They will have human-like genitals. And they will allow intercourse according to their owner’s sexual orientation and tastes.

Technology

Wow. Maybe you and Kidicious can do a polymeet! I didn't know you moved to Oklahoma.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I mean, what are you supposed to do with a sexbot?
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
        I mean, what are you supposed to do with a sexbot?
        It seems like a big hit with the attendants of the tech fair.

Comment

Well, I bet gribbler knows. He's the expert.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

The repeated use of the phrase heavily soiled was certainly a bit disturbing.

And if you beat it will it sue you for custody of the toaster?
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
              Wow. Maybe you and Kidicious can do a polymeet! I didn't know you moved to Oklahoma.
              Nope, and I'm not middle aged

Comment

And here I thought a total stud like yourself would have no troubles meeting actual women.

Comment

So... There were a lot of lonely guys at this tech faire, eh?
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                    So... There were a lot of lonely guys at this tech faire, eh?
                    Or they didn't bring their girlfriends

Comment

You're assuming that they have them.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I really, really hope they had an abundant supply of Lysol wipes. I don't like to think that these men were so gross that they took sloppy seconds--erm, twentieths?--off a robot, but if they're porking robots in public at all, they probably don't have all that much in the way of standards. At least hookers clean up down there. Uck.
                        1011 1100
                        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

The USA definitely are a dangerous place for peaceful robots.

First they killed Hitchbot and now SSamantha was molested and damaged

I can definitely recommend to any intelligent robot who has he choice, to avoid the USA at all costs
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Samatha was attacked in Austria.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Oops ... I should have read more of the text ... the headline misled me into believing the tech fair was in Oklahoma

O.K., in this case ..never come to the USA or Austria, if you are a peaceful and/or sexy robot without means of defense
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
                              X