“We believe that these subjects are beyond their [students] comprehension”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
    Kidicious sure is PWNing soem major ass in this thrade. WOWWIE!
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
      the mayor of smyrna (IIRC) accused us of having earthquake provoking secret weapons
      They are called scantily clad women.
      Women behaving promiscuously are causing the earth to shake, according to cleric, as Ahmadinejad predicts Tehran quake

The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world its own shame. Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
        BTW not teaching evolution in schools is nothing

the mayor of smyrna (IIRC) accused us of having earthquake provoking secret weapons
        The guy obviously doesn't know about the real Greek secret weapon -Hoplites displaying tongue smilies on their shields

Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Dry View Post

They are called scantily clad women.
          Women behaving promiscuously are causing the earth to shake, according to cleric, as Ahmadinejad predicts Tehran quake

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...eric-says.html
          That might explain California, but it sure does not explain Oklahoma.
          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

I'm not quite sure why Conservatives are to blame for Erdogan.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

As they voted for him and even voted to give him dictatorial powers so he could destroy all other parties?

This isn't rocket science, Ben, so you should be able to figure it out.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

we opened fire on a turkish ship.

they said we shouldn't have done that.

that's all

Comment

Comment

Oh, hell. BE, I get the impression that, under current circumstances, the Turks could whomp you guys with one hand behind their backs. Which isn't to say the Turks wouldn't benefit from a humbling, but I don't see it happening.
                    1011 1100
                    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

There are no secrets in this region. Everyone knows what the other can do.

We saw Turkey humiliated and crushed in Syria by a small band of rag clothed kurdish semi "savagaes (I say this in an endearing way)

We can go to ankara tomorrow

Which is why we were made to suffer a very stern note and nothing else

Comment

Not that I want a war with Turkey.

I'll settle for the greek right wingers' heads on pikes.

Comment

There's a difference between asymmetric and conventional warfare, you realize. Your country is broke, theirs is socially retarded and sitting on deep problems but currently ruled by an autocrat with a fairly tight hand on the reins. A war would wreck both of you badly, but it will hurt Greece worse in the short term.
                          1011 1100
                          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

I seriously doubt your last assumption and if I didn't have mushrooms on fire with my magical sauce, I'd elaborate.

Besides, noone is pushing for a war with Turkey. We just shot a turkish ship so they have a very clear idea where the Greek water borders lie.

Now they know

Comment

Also "broke" is an euphemism.
                              We are being given, for some obscure and weird reason, actually they are thrusting down our throats, hundrend of billions of euros, consistently, despite having people on retirement at the tender age of 40.

Not something one could feel proud of, just bewildered.

Comment

No left wing victim of Turkey would perish in my hands. He is my natural ally when I b!tch slap right wing whores here.

That's why there was no human victim in this shooting, nor will there ever be. Erdogan is an autocrat but there are tens of millions of left wingers in Turkey in captivity, they are natural born allies

Comment

Working...
                                X