Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long will the Trump administration last?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
    Well, the FBI, Washington Post, Wall Street Journal and many other organisations that lean to both sides (Wall Street journal and FBI lean conservative) keep finding further evidence of bad behavior on the parts of Russia in favor of Trump and on associates of Trumps in favor of Russia and on Trump in favor of his Associates. There is already enough to have impeached Bush or Obama or Clinton.

So it obviously isn't 'debunked' or a 'consipiracy theory'.

JM
    The investigation is almost one year old. Lots of people have admitted that there isn't any evidence. This is just sad.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
      The hearings continue... the investigations continue... and the Trumpster keeps adding lawyers to his team...

Maybe you can claim to know the future... But I'll wait to see what happens,
      Nah, I just know when I see a political witch hunt. And it's so obvious that it's hard to believe people still believe this is real. So maybe you know what's going on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

The investigation is almost one year old. Lots of people have admitted that there isn't any evidence. This is just sad.
        No one who is doing the investigation say that there isn't any evidence. They keep finding more.

And this isn't a conservative institution attacking a liberal president. It is both conservatives and liberals including the FBI which was pro-Trump last year.

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• The investigations into the Clinton lasts years/decades even. Without finding anything.

Here we hear about new evidence being found every couple of weeks, which is about right compared to past times when it was not a political witch hunt but rather there was real crime (Watergate/Iran Contra).

And everyone versed in law agrees that Trump has obstructed justice and could be impeached for that. He hasn't not because of a lack of evidence or people not believing it is real, but because the majority of the political right just doesn't care.

I am concerned that the majority of the political right doesn't care of he committed treason either. Which, in my mind, means they (and you, it seems) are party to that treason.

JM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
            The investigations into the Clinton lasts years/decades even. Without finding anything.

Here we hear about new evidence being found every couple of weeks, which is about right compared to past times when it was not a political witch hunt but rather there was real crime (Watergate/Iran Contra).

And everyone versed in law agrees that Trump has obstructed justice and could be impeached for that. He hasn't not because of a lack of evidence or people not believing it is real, but because the majority of the political right just doesn't care.

I am concerned that the majority of the political right doesn't care of he committed treason either. Which, in my mind, means they (and you, it seems) are party to that treason.

JM
            This is a load of horse manure. There is ZERO evidence of collusion. NONE. I suspect that you are believing all the lies that are being told to you.

It doesn't matter how long other investigations have taken. The fact that they say that they have been investigating for a year and many people have come out and tell you that there is NO EVIDENCE should tell you that this is nothing but a witch hunt. But I suspect that you believe what you want, and what the DEEP STATE, CNN and HITLARY want you to believe.

FYI, the President can not be charged with a crime by another branch of government, certainly not obstruction of justice.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Kidicious;n9327433]

This is a load of horse manure. There is ZERO evidence of collusion. NONE. .../QUOTE]

I am always astonished by your wide range of contacts, that allow you insight into top secret files about ongoing FBI/CIA/Homland Security invstigations
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• [QUOTE=Proteus_MST;n9327436]
                Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

This is a load of horse manure. There is ZERO evidence of collusion. NONE. .../QUOTE]

I am always astonished by your wide range of contacts, that allow you insight into top secret files about ongoing FBI/CIA/Homland Security invstigations
                The FBI has had closed door hearings with Congress. Many people who have been to those hearings have told you that they have seen NO evidence.

But don't let that stop you from denying reality.

Comment

• And those people might have their own agendas. The only way you can be sure is if you personally heard them or the hearings are made public. And you have not. I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just saying that you can't be sure.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• They're all doomed. Doomed i say. DOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!!!!
                    I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• What's this with the Trump Adminisration taking steps to possibly manipulate future elections?

https://www.thenation.com/article/th...voting-rights/
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Gee, did you wonder why Obama look alike wasn't assassinated by women and minorities?
                        Except he was, dunce. The same theater company has been doing the same play with who ever was President at the time being Julius Caesar since the 1970's. Serious it was first done with Nixon, then Ford, then Carter, then Reagan, then Bush sr, then Clinton, then Bush jr, then Obama, and now Trump.

This has been explained to you multiple times so what is your major malfunction which prevents you from understanding this reality, you brain damaged Trumpanzee? Seriously, I know you are broke but take advantage of the free mental healthcare available under Medicaid or if a vet sign up for VA because you really are unstable and rambling & raging incoherently. You've been doing it for some time now and the mental health professionals can help you find an even keel once again.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• At least Time Magazine recognizes Trump is awesome!
                          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

When POTUS justifiably attacks the elites and they melt down it's like election day.
                            Trump is an elite.

Comment

• Wasn't Fred Trump a slumlord? I saw a PBS character assassination, er I mean documentary
                              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Working...
                              X