No announcement yet.

Have you participated in psychotherapy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AH; exactly... followed with "what makes you think that", "this is really interesting", and "how do you feel about that?"

I wonder if she gets off on that.... I reckon she's the biggest perv in the block.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Didn't confront her today, but she brought up the calling thing during summer vacation and I said no. I was trying to be polite about it and said I have no wish to interrupt her vacation with this. And that I would not call her, absolutely not. So of course she asked me why, why is it a big deal, it does not cross _her_ boundaries, while she was playing with her hair. She has long hair, and I admit she has nice hair and sure she is pretty but that's hardly the point. I was looking away, and just said I don't think it would be necessary, caught her from the corner of my eye, and she kept saying how July would be good for her... mid July.... and of July... and she would call me. Maybe I have something to say, maybe I don't.

We agreed to leave it on the table, truth to be told, I just wanted to change topics. She seems fairly keen on this one, and I asked my friend about it and she said it's nothing, she's throwing a safety blanket on me. Could be, but I was starting to feel a bit uncomfortable. Should we next talk that yes I agree she is pretty but also I need help and that's not the kind of help I need. I think it would throw a huge monkey wrench on it and we've been already into this for soon 6 months, so no way in hell am I looking forward being referred to a new one, start from the beginning. I have to consider that my mind is just playing tricks on me as I am fairly lonely.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I have a very good therapist now whom I've been seeing for the past couple of years. I have had terrible therapists in the past. The previous ones had a hard time understanding me and where I was coming from and their advice really didn't help me in what I was going through.

For those of you that didn't know, I suffered chronic depression for about 10 years. It runs in my family. Now I am better.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
        X