A Day Without Sharia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    Can't forget about a stupid 12 yr old audio tape.
    You on the other hand can forget about video you just saw.

Comment

• What video?
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Exactly!

Comment

• In 30 years, when internet scholars dig through the archives of the Legendary Kidicious, this thrade will go down as damn-near biblical. Kidicious has surpassed the 'PWNing' stage and is now in the 'genius' stage. Every poast he makes now is documented for all future generations to see how to properly win virtually any argument.
          Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Wrt the OP... I am happy that woman, who is a previously convicted terrorist in Israel who murdered people, has now been striped of her US citizenship and has been deported. What I am unhappy about is that a convicted terrorist murderer was ever let into the country much less granted US citizenship. Fortunately, she lied on her application by not disclosing her previous terrorism conviction so her citizenship could be revoked. I am seething though that the process was so broken she was just let in without even the most basic background check from her country of origin.
            Last edited by Dinner; May 24, 2017, 16:17.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• This truly is a Day without Sharia!

Comment

• terrorism Persists Because it Works

The treatment of the Tibetans by China, the Kurds by most of the Arab world, and the people of Chechen by Russia has been or at least as bad. But their response to grievances has been largely ignored by the international community and the media because they mostly sought remedies within the law rather than through terrorism.

The Palestinian situation has been different. The hijacking of airplanes, the murders of Olympic athletes at Munich, the killing of Israeli children at Ma'alot, and the many other terrorist atrocities perpetrated by Palestinian terrorists has elevated their cause above all other causes in the human rights community. Although the Palestinians have not yet gotten a state – because they twice rejected generous offers of statehood – their cause still dominates the United Nations and numerous human rights groups.
                Every time a horrendous terrorist attack victimizes innocent victims we wring our hands and promise to increase security and take other necessary preventive measures. But we fail to recognize how friends and allies play such an important role in

He makes a good argument. It makes me lose hope for this world. I blame even the right, but the left is particularly to blame for it's rabid insanity.

Comment

terrorism Persists Because it Works

Every time a horrendous terrorist attack victimizes innocent victims we wring our hands and promise to increase security and take other necessary preventive measures. But we fail to recognize how friends and allies play such an important role in

He makes a good argument. It makes me lose hope for this world. I blame even the right, but the left is particularly to blame for it's rabid insanity.
                  So, what would you do with the palestinians?
                  A one state solution (with the palestinians as full citizens of Israel) would be rejected by the Israelis

And in the currrent situation it is a fact that the Israelis continue to found new settlements (well, often they get founded illlegally, but later get legalized by the israeli government)
                  and/or let existing setlements grow ... and just deport any palestinians who may live in that territory, thereby illegally grabbing more and more land.

Also regarding the offers at a statehood:
                  Did you ever look at those offers?
                  The "offers" always incuded that israel demanded that the palestinians give away a large swath of fertile grounds (with sources of fresh water) and be left with a poor arid landscape.
                  Likewise the offer always included that all large settlements remain in israels hands, likewise the network of "secure highways" that crisscrosses th palestinian territory (and separates it into several small territories (where palestinians may not even travel to the market in the next village, if it lies across suh a highway, but instead may have to wait hours at a security checkpoint ... or not being even let across, if, for example, the heckpoint is closed)

There was never an offer where Israel said: O.K., lets fix the current status quo without any exchanges of fertile land (going to Israel) for arid land (going to the palestinians)
                  Neither has there ever been an offer where Israel (even more generously) said: O.K., we will only keep a few large settlements and, aside from this, will withdraw to the green line.

In such a situation it is only logical that only more hate grows. And unfortunately the settler movements (who dream of Eretz Israel ... with an Israel that stretches till Jordan River (i.e. an Israel with all paletstinian territory ... but devoid of palestinians) have a too large influence on Israels government. Yithzak Rabin did steps into the right direction ... bbut after his assassination it has gone downhill.
                  I accept btw. that Arafat may have been a problematic partner for negotiations ... but then, may suggestion would always have been an UN controlled palestinian state with borders at the green line, where the UN also takes responsibility for/control of education and welfare, so that palestinian terrorist organization cannot threaten palestinian citizens into submission (which happens), give welfare to family membrs of killed terrorists, or infect the minds of young people with propaganda education
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

So, what would you do with the palestinians?
                    A one state solution (with the palestinians as full citizens of Israel) would be rejected by the Israelis

And in the currrent situation it is a fact that the Israelis continue to found new settlements (well, often they get founded illlegally, but later get legalized by the israeli government)
                    and/or let existing setlements grow ... and just deport any palestinians who may live in that territory, thereby illegally grabbing more and more land.

Also regarding the offers at a statehood:
                    Did you ever look at those offers?
                    The "offers" always incuded that israel demanded that the palestinians give away a large swath of fertile grounds (with sources of fresh water) and be left with a poor arid landscape.
                    Likewise the offer always included that all large settlements remain in israels hands, likewise the network of "secure highways" that crisscrosses th palestinian territory (and separates it into several small territories (where palestinians may not even travel to the market in the next village, if it lies across suh a highway, but instead may have to wait hours at a security checkpoint ... or not being even let across, if, for example, the heckpoint is closed)

There was never an offer where Israel said: O.K., lets fix the current status quo without any exchanges of fertile land (going to Israel) for arid land (going to the palestinians)
                    Neither has there ever been an offer where Israel (even more generously) said: O.K., we will only keep a few large settlements and, aside from this, will withdraw to the green line.

In such a situation it is only logical that only more hate grows. And unfortunately the settler movements (who dream of Eretz Israel ... with an Israel that stretches till Jordan River (i.e. an Israel with all paletstinian territory ... but devoid of palestinians) have a too large influence on Israels government. Yithzak Rabin did steps into the right direction ... bbut after his assassination it has gone downhill.
                    I accept btw. that Arafat may have been a problematic partner for negotiations ... but then, may suggestion would always have been an UN controlled palestinian state with borders at the green line, where the UN also takes responsibility for/control of education and welfare, so that palestinian terrorist organization cannot threaten palestinian citizens into submission (which happens), give welfare to family membrs of killed terrorists, or infect the minds of young people with propaganda education
                    I have no solution to the problem. With these kind of issues I think it would be better that people just try to get along and have less conflict. I don't know if that will ever be possible, especially when people are being brainwashed to hate.

With the Holy Land it's important that all people are able to visit holy sites according to their believes. This is more important to me than Palestinians having a home land. The Palestinians will not treat Jews as equals. All of the Jews will have to move out of land that the Palestinians get. If the Palestinians get any holy land they will not let Jews visit there.

But the point is that the Palestinians get sympathy for using terrorism, and Israel gets punished for fighting terrorism, which is just going to cause more terrorism throughout the world.

Comment

• So there's a video on the internet of Brits hiding in a pub from terrorists. One patron says "****ing Muslim ****s!" And the other says "shut up mate. It's not muslims."

Comment

• People in bar say stupid crap. News at eleven.
                        There's people that laugh at your posts here every day. No big deal.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• It's actually hilarious if you aren't anti-social.

Comment

• Theresa May insists that the internet be regulated. First, how is that going to insure that people have the right to practice their religion? And how does that compare to a travel ban? The answer is that it violates the rights of citizens. Non-citizens actually have no rights, except in liberal loo loo land. And finally, what will the Brits do when they march in the street demanding adherence to Sharia and protesting liberal fake news and violation of Muslim religious freedom?

Comment

It's actually hilarious if you aren't anti-social.
                              Then post a link to the video instead of just talking about it. Get a clue.
                              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Rah, do you have any idea who you are going up against here?!
                                Order of the Fly
                                Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Working...
                                X