Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Minglikespoo

BS. Nobody has denied that SA violates human rights. But you said that Iran protects women's rights and is democratic.
    I don't say that Iran protects womens rights and is democratic (in a western way).
    I say that it is more democratic than Saudi Arabia and that women in Iran have more rights than women in Saudi Arabia.

Those are informations that can be easily researched.
    Example:
    In Saudi Arabia women counts as similar to minors for the whole opf their life ... who are subject to a male guardian (usually a male member of her family or her husband) for all of their lives, who can determine whether they are allowed to get any educations, whether they are allowed to work, where they travel to (even if they shoudl stay at home all day), if they are allowed to get medical treatment and so on.
    There was a famous case in 2017 ... Dina Ali who tried to flee to Australia in order to escape this system and live a live of her own ... unfortunately, during a stop at the Phillipines, her papers were confiscated and aftzer a few days some uncles of her arrived and forced her into a plane that brought her back to Saudi Arabia (since then every trace of her has vanished ... it may be that she is in a female prison, or even that she was legally killed by her uncles, for her insubordination)

In summary I would say that both states should be equally criticized for their human rights record.
    But you seem to deny that SA should be criticized at all.
    As could be seen when you mentioned that Iran is a theocracy and has Sharia law, but failed to mention that Saudi Arabia also is a theocracy and has the Sharia law
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Ehm you know that Gulags are soviet concentration camps and therefore cannot be equated to the life of women in normal soviet society?
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Mingisash1tstain

And Ming is a **** stain psychopath for deleting this.
        and you're acting like a 5 year old and deserve to have it deleted for violating the rules. But our Kidiot is like trump and feels he's above the rules. What a loser.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Mingisash1tstain

Yeah, the women who obeyed and didn't protest women being thrown in the Gulag didn't get thrown in the Gulag. And black people in the South that didn't get lynch because they didn't talk to white women didn't get lynch. You are totally disgusting. And Ming is a **** stain psychopath for deleting this.
          Male people who protested the soviet system also werre thrown into Gulags ... so this isn't about womens rights, but just about incarceration for political reasons

If the KKK had killed blacks and white alike (with the same frequency) this also wouldn't be about racism, but just about a band of murderers

Comment

• Ming is a **** stain psychopath for deleting this.
            says the person who has nothing better to do than make DLs on a website they've made themselves very unwelcome. Classickk kidicious poast.
            I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
            [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Yeah, if that's the highlight of your day, you're pretty pathetic.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• If kid is making dl's to avoid a ban does that mean his ban will be extended?

Comment

• One would assume so ... at least this is how we handle it in another forum where I am mod ...
                  actually, using DLs in order to circumvent temporary bans in our forum even can result in Permabans
                  (on the other hand that forum is a little bit bigger than Apolyton was even at its best times)

Comment

• Yeah, a month for every attempt might give us a 2019 Kidiot free year.
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Donotban

Slaves don't have rights you ass. That's why they go to the Gulag when they don't obey.
                      So the Japanese in WW2-USA were slaves?
                      After all they were sent into Gulag-like camps during WW2

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                        One would assume so ... at least this is how we handle it in another forum where I am mod ...
                        actually, using DLs in order to circumvent temporary bans in our forum even can result in Permabans
                        (on the other hand that forum is a little bit bigger than Apolyton was even at its best times)
                        Which forum is this? In the early 00's poly was in the top 500 for traffic I think among webforums. They used to have a wiki of largest/most active forums back in the day.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post

Which forum is this? In the early 00's poly was in the top 500 for traffic I think among webforums. They used to have a wiki of largest/most active forums back in the day.
                          German forum with a 17 year history, whose name wouldn't say anything to you, I guess.
                          We usually have around 1k users online (well, ~30% of them registered users and the other guests/users who aren't logged in)), with around 60k users in total (although a certain percentage are "corpses", of course (some of them real ones as, like on Apolyton, we had a couple of them dying)

Comment

• Yeah, German is all Greek to me.

Comment

• I am reading the biography of Reinhard Heydrich and I have to say you Hermans are some devious mother ****ers. It is almost like a profile in evil but with an organized methodology.

Comment

• Intelligent search from Bing makes it easier to quickly find what you’re looking for and rewards you.

Comment

Working...
                                X