Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Apparently you are unaware of how often democrats say "people are going to die."
    And that is the sad truth ... people are going to die because of Trumps presidency.
    Be it because of Pruitts deregulation of the industry (and the aftereffects it will have in the years and decades to come), or because of Trumps massive cuts to healthcare and programs that help the poor ... not to forget the people who are going to die because Trump loosened the regulations on weapon sales
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• You said that they have "strange logic" for using the "people are going to die" argument.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

And that is the sad truth ... people are going to die because of Trumps presidency.
        Be it because of Pruitts deregulation of the industry (and the aftereffects it will have in the years and decades to come), or because of Trumps massive cuts to healthcare and programs that help the poor ... not to forget the people who are going to die because Trump loosened the regulations on weapon sales
        So... how has it been the last few years and seeing Kid's sad mental decline? I'm curious. I haven't been aroudn as much as I should have been.

And yes, Donny is pushing policies that will lead to many deaths. This is undeniable. He doesn't give two ****s about the vast majority of people in this country and he will be held to account after he is pushed out of office early (or leaves after he's destroyed in the 2020 elections).
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• The Guardian reported that Don King, who supports Trump, said the N-word.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
            -Jrabbit commented
            Editing a comment
            In related news, that happened in September 2016.
            Please feel free to join the rest of us in the present. We can wait.

The Guardian reported that Don King, who supports Trump, said the N-word.
          He did, but meh. He's black so he can get away with it, if he was white there would have been a media crapstorm.

I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
          Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
          Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Israel Passes Law Cementing Itself As Exclusive Nation-State Of Benjamin Netanyahu

‘The Onion’ Proudly Stands With The Media As The Enemy Of The People

Pope Francis Admits ‘Like 97%’ Of Past Church Leadership ‘Probably Burning In Hell’

Nerf Introduces Line Of Real Guns

Scientists Finally Figure Out What Hats Do

I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
            Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
            Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
              He did, but meh. He's black so he can get away with it, if he was white there would have been a media crapstorm.

I didn't watch the video. A lot of white people laughed at that joke.

Comment

• This talk about showing ID when buying food and booze is of course relevant - can't have illegals to buy that kind of stuff.

Though, I'm pretty sure that Das Trumpf don't expect that it will be needed if you are low on guns and ammo when you are down at the grocery and getting stuff that you need Guns, ammo ? fine - hey are you buying eggs and juice ? Let's see some ID so we are sure that you aren't a criminal.
                With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Undocumented immigrants and any other sort of undesirable (LGBT people, immigrants, ethnic minorities) are all worthy of the gas chamber according to many Donny supporters.
                  For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Did you know btw. that Michel de Notredame, Nostradamus, predicted Trumps presidency?

In Century III, Quatrain 81 he writes:
                    Le grand criard sans honte audacieux,
                    Sera esleu gouuerneur de l'armee:
                    La hardiesse de son contenteur
                    Le pont rompu, cité de pur pasmee.
                    The great audacious bawler who knows no shame,
                    will be elected as governeur of the armies
                    The boldness of his conentions
                    the bridge broken, the city faint from fear

He may even have predicted the Mueller investigation and an impeachment of Donnie:
                    In Century VIII, QUatrain 20:
                    Le faux messaige par election fainte
                    Courir par urban rompu pache arreste,
                    Voix acheptees, de sang chappelle tainte,
                    Et un autre l'empire contraicte.
                    The false message about a rigged election
                    runs through the city and ends the broken pact
                    bought votes/voices, chapels covered in blood,
                    the empire is contracted to another one

https://www.indy100.com/article/us-e...adamus-7413801
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
                      This talk about showing ID when buying food and booze is of course relevant - can't have illegals to buy that kind of stuff.

Though, I'm pretty sure that Das Trumpf don't expect that it will be needed if you are low on guns and ammo when you are down at the grocery and getting stuff that you need Guns, ammo ? fine - hey are you buying eggs and juice ? Let's see some ID so we are sure that you aren't a criminal.
                      They are free to buy American products in their own country or if they come to America legally.

Comment

They are free to buy American products in their own country or if they come to America legally.
                        Wow. So you basically are saying undocumented immigrants, many of whom work on farms in this country, shouldn't be allowed to eat? Now I know you are nothing more than a lunatic Nazi.

Comment

• Donnie caught creating alternative facts ehm lying again:

He claimed that it was not him who was late for the meeting with the queen, but rather that it was the queen who kept him waiting.
                          Unfortunately for him, the whole event was shown on live TV, with the queen clearly waiting 12 minutes for him (with her looking at her watch 2 times) and not the other way round.
                          So, the only ones who will believe Donnies lies will be hardcore Trumpists and QAnons

Comment

• Enemy of the people

Comment

• Turns out July was a record month for documented lies by Trump.
                              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                              X