No announcement yet.

Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George Soros says that President Trump is destroying the New World Order.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Mar-A-Lago wants to hire 61 foreign workers because they don't find enough US workers who work for the salaries they offer them:

Why don't they offer them more money?
      After all Donnies companies also are positively affected by the massive tax cuts ...
      and it was Donnie who told the public that the "normal" workers wioll also massively profit from the tax cuts for the companies and rich

Perhaps Donnie schould give a good example for the other companies
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post

MA has something like a 98.5% insured rate so virtually everyone is covered except people who, mostly for ideological reasons, simply refuse to buy insurance even when given a subsidy or even when the state gives it for free.

So was she visiting from out of state?
        Her insurance must have a several thousand dollar deductible.

Comment

• Busy week for Donald. First it's a NATO Summit where he might declare war on basically everyone except Russia and North Korea, then a UK visit where he plans to grab the Queen's ....poodle, and finally he'll report to Putin in Helsinki and receive new orders.
          Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by spambot View Post

Her insurance must have a several thousand dollar deductible.
            That must be it either that or she was from out of state. I actually declined my employer based one even though it was not bad ($20 deductibles and $15 copays for prescriptions) because I already had VA which has no copays or deductibles plus my employer gave me a small refund if I opted out of their insurance.

Frankly, it would simply 've better to have Universal Single Payer Insurance as everything would cost less over all.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Seems like Donnie published his memoirs ... in german
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Trump Demands NATO Allies Match U.S. Commitment To Prioritizing Military Spending Over Healthcare
                Originally posted by TheOnion
                “It’s absolutely disgraceful how the United States comes in and picks up the slack for these nations who insist on throwing their money away on the prevention and treatment of deadly diseases. It’s an embarrassment, everyone’s laughing at us, and I’ll tell you what—we aren’t going to put up with it anymore.” Representatives from the 28 other NATO countries later issued statements concurring with Trump’s assessment that the United States has become a laughingstock.
                Sick, Elderly Man Screaming About Foreigners Stealing From Him

Study Shows Link Between Feelings Of Guilt, Bleeding Man Holding Onto Car Hood Screaming At You To Stop

Washington Post Offers Non-Subscribers 10 Free Articles To Fact-Check Per Month
                I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Thank you Donnie, for making the job of german news anchors much more amusing

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                    Uncle Sparky commented
                    Editing a comment
                    When Trump called Germany "captive to Russia", I wonder if he was just forgetting he hadn't signed that agreement with Putin yet... I mean, I was in East Germany back in the late '80s and a lot of people spoke Russian... Maybe Donnie's going to give it back, along with the Baltic states, Finland and Poland... all of which have a lot of Russian speakers.

• Today Donnie declared his post NATO interview, "Fake news". Maybe FOXNews wasn't there?
                  There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                    Uncle Sparky commented
                    Editing a comment
                    … and apparently. according to Trump, The Sun misrepresented what he said about May and Brexit. So The Sun posted the audio file of the interview on their website... Guess who was a liar?

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

I used to watch that it was hilarious. Too bad he gave up on comedy for hate.

Info Wars makes fun of the crazy left, as well as push conspiracy theories. Ironically Alex's favorite line is "truth is stranger than fiction." In that case, tell the truth. You don't have to make things up these days. The world is frickin insane.
                  Yes the world is fricking insane. More like the 62 million dullards that voted for a criminal crook. Republicans are entering a demographic crisis... They pissed off younger generations and their voters are literally dying off.

By the way, what will Alex Jones do when he is subpeonaed in some of the pending lawsuits against him? Will he admit he is a liar?

"The crazy left" will take over everything in two years so buckle up.
                  For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Remember when Republicans would say character matters? How silent they have become when faced with Trumps endless lies.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                      Remember when Republicans would say character matters? How silent they have become when faced with Trumps endless lies.
                      Stop hearing only what you want to hear. Even talk radio criticizes Trump; Shapiro, Levin, Klavan... It's Democrats that never criticize their own. But you think you can just continue to accuse us of that which you are guilty of.

Comment

• Are you talking to yourself?
                        I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                        Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                        Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                          Uncle Sparky commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Did you know you can skip over 1000 posts in this thread if you block Kid...?

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
                        Are you talking to yourself?
                        "There you go again" - Ronald Reagan

Comment

• Trump does it again. We'll see how long it takes before he backsteps on it.

So embarrassing that even Republican politicians have been denouncing it

Wonder if the trumpettes will also. Or do they agree with the dumpster.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                          X