• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It’s now illegal to hope.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
      It’s now illegal to hope.
      Idk what the situation is, but it's something, and they don't say. Fake news.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Cohen does not like being thrown under buses. Plus, Manafort may never see the light of freedom again.
        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

This seems to be wrong

Just like following US law doesn't prevent you from getting killed by US policepeople, if you are unlucky (and especially if you are black)
          I did some research on this and I was wrong. It's when the adult applies for asylum after crossing the border illegally that the child is taken into Health and Human Services custody for up to 20 days because the adult is detained.

Comment

• Originally posted by pchang View Post
            Cohen does not like being thrown under buses. Plus, Manafort may never see the light of freedom again.
            There is also a snowball effect. The first one to flip gets a great deal while later people get deals which are less and less good. So there is a very real incentive to be first and once that happens... Well, everyone starts seeing the writing on the wall and no one wants to be the last man standing without a chair when the music stops.

Trump knows he is guilty and their smear & disinformation campaign is already aimed at the eventual impeachment process in an effort to taint the jury pools and poison public opinion for when his criminality is officially exposed before the public.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Does P. Manafort now literally man a fort?
              Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by BeBro View Post
                Does P. Manafort now literally man a fort?
                It's a pillow fort!
                I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Trump newest tweet:
                  My supporters are the smartest, strongest, most hard working and most loyal that we have seen in our countries history. It is a beautiful thing to watch as we win elections and gather support from all over the country. As we get stronger, so does our country. Best numbers ever!
                  https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...74129474121728

That lets me think of a book: Morton Rhue: The wave
                  about a school experiment regarding the creating of fascist structures that went out of control.

It also began with praising/elevating ingroup members and denigrating outgroups
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Both the Democrats and Republicans only care about money. The trumpanzees only care about how much money they can loot from the country before it collapses. America being a democracy is the biggest fake news story of all.
                    I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!

Comment

Trump newest tweet:

about a school experiment regarding the creating of fascist structures that went out of control.

If you don't want to be denigrated you should stop comparing people to Nazis like school children do

Comment

• They're Looters and Vultures, Not Nazi's! Well, except the lunatic faction....

Comment

Trump newest tweet:

Which other "countries" is Donald saying are his? Russia?

Comment

• Deficit has hit $21,000,000,000,000.

About a year ago, President Trump pledged to eliminate the national debt "over a period of eight years." But for the first time in history, the national debt surpassed $21 trillion this week, according to the U.S. Treasury.
                            Linkavitch
                            I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                            [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Well, bankruptcy would eliminate the national debt ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                                Well, bankruptcy would eliminate the national debt ...
                                Trump is the right man for this job ... he has lots of experience with declaring bankruptcy
                                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
                                X