No announcement yet.

Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, the truth has no place on the internet.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Well, it was you who told me to stop talking.
      Obviously you are against me executing my 1st amendment rights

I just give Trump credit where credit is due.
      Trump loves to boast about archievements (during his presidency and else) bein gthe biggest archievements aver mades ... about cr4owd sizes being the biggest ever seen and so on.
      While I don't buy into 99% of these boasts, I have to admit that in one archievement Trump truely is biggest:
      Trump is truely the biggest liar in the office of the PotUS, that the world ever has seen
      Trumps crowds are huge and we love hearing about how huge they are. Not everything is about you.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Only trumpetts believe that and want to hear about it. Hmmmmm.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Many beautiful Americans.

Comment

• And many hateful ones like you.
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
              And many hateful ones like you.
              Hateful people always save the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Hateful people always save the world.
                Often hateful people doom the world (or at least, the people aroudn them) ... ask people like Hitler, Pol Pot, Muhammed Atta or Timothy McVeigh
                Last edited by Proteus_MST; May 18, 2018, 15:47.
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Won't hold our breath on you saving the world.
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Often hateful people doom the world (or at least, the people aroudn them) ... ask people like Hitler, Pol Pot, Muhammed Atta or Timothy McVeigh
                    Funny how you don't mention Mohammed, Marx or Rousseau etc.... Doesn't fit your narrative I guess. But if you think anyone saved the world with Hippy Dippy Horse**** maybe you are smoking something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Funny how you don't mention Mohammed, Marx or Rousseau etc.... Doesn't fit your narrative I guess. But if you think anyone saved the world with Hippy Dippy Horse**** maybe you are smoking something.
                      Most christians will disagree with you ... likewise most indians who still remember Mahathma Gandhi
                      And even more so one should mention Siddharta Gautama, who is known as Buddha

Also I don't see how Marx or Rousseau could be seen as hateful.
                      They established a certain philosophy but weren't the ones who used the philosophy in hateful ways ... that fell to people like Stalin and Robespierre
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Most christians will disagree with you ... likewise most indians who still remember Mahathma Gandhi
                        And even more so one should mention Siddharta Gautama, who is known as Buddha

Also I don't see how Marx or Rousseau could be seen as hateful.
                        They established a certain philosophy but weren't the ones who used the philosophy in hateful ways ... that fell to people like Stalin and Robespierre

Christians believe in hating evil and not judging people. We also believe in turning the other check etc.... Don't confuse that with idiotic hippy beliefs like demonizing people who don't like thugs who gang rape 13 year old girls, video tape it and put it on the internet. Don't get us wrong, we want those people to repent, but if they don't they will surely burn in Hell. And whoever encourages them to do evil is evil. Such people are never trying to help anyone. They are trying to make a fool out of God.

Yeah Ghandi was kind of hippy, but I think that he didn't really save India, according to his own standards. But he was a great one for sure. I'll give you one, but those that wish to keep India free in the future should not think like hippies.

Marx and Rousseau were hateful. It's in their ideology. That's what you folks don't get. Ideology matters. It determines behavior and how others believe you will behave.

Comment

• I heard Kid is back. Too bad AAHZ isn't around anymore, he'd love this PWNAGE.

Comment

• "Turn the other check"? Is that like when someone is going to do something bad to you, like expose an affair you had ... you pay them off with $130k?

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                              "Turn the other check"? Is that like when someone is going to do something bad to you, like expose an affair you had ... you pay them off with $130k?

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                                I heard Kid is back. Too bad AAHZ isn't around anymore, he'd love this PWNAGE.
                                He's probably busy with his new job.
                                Boardroom Begins To Quake As Black-Eyed CEO Announces Vision For Future Of Company
                                Last edited by Broken_Erika; May 18, 2018, 20:29.
                                I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                                Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                                Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Working...
                                X