Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

The actual accusation is that they are propaganda. I mean they do fake stories like muslims protesting terrorism, but that's not everyday.
    Then create a propaganda thread or state that's what you meant in the post you referenced this. You didn't . You just posted the link with a mention that he was interviewed.

You wonder why your posts confuse people. This is a perfect example.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• It's bot my fault that you think interviewing Elmo is real news.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

It's bot my fault that you think interviewing Elmo is real news.
        Bot my fault

Where did I say that I though it was real news. I just said it really happened and I though it was propaganda. DO you think it was not real or not propaganda? God, are you dense.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Kid is a bot, makes much more sense now.
          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Would make sense since most of his liberal or sociopath insults could be programmed .
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I used to like liberals, but now they all want blood.

Comment

• You display more actual hate for liberals here than all the liberals here do. All you do is call us all sociopaths and such. All we do is call you out on your BS and then call you an idiot. Don't mistake that for hate.
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                  You display more actual hate for liberals here than all the liberals here do. All you do is call us all sociopaths and such. All we do is call you out on your BS and then call you an idiot. Don't mistake that for hate.
                  Maybe don't tell people not to post fake news.

Comment

Well, if Fake News were forbidden, noone would be allowed to post Breitbart-Links or Trump-Tweets anymore
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

1. When did I say not to post fake news? I've questioned whether news was fake or not, but that is not saying don't post it.
                      2. What does that have to do with hate? Thinking a person is an idiot is not hate. You seem confused about that.
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I used to like liberals, but now they all want blood.
                        I'm really tired of this bull****.

Conservative white "Christians" have performed mass shootings by the dozens, but these are all somehow justified because, 2nd amendment, baby parts, gays are teh evil, and on and on.

But one Sanders-supporting wacko attacks a GOP baseball practice, killing no one, and Kid buys the new GOP/FOX "liberals are out for blood" messaging as gospel. Pathetic.

Somewhere, Roger Ailes, master of demonizing the left, is smugly smiling.
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• But, But Kid claims to be fair and balanced, just like FOX.
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• FOX no longer claims that. They have officially dropped "Fair and Balanced" in favor of "Most Watched. Most Trusted." Presumably they realize that this is every bit as mockably ironic (though certainly more true).

Roger Ailes was very hands-on and controlling. Asked why, he was fond of saying, "The news is like a ship. If you take hands off the wheel, it pulls hard to the left."
                            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I used to like liberals, but now they all want blood.
                              Yawn... yet another broad and incorrect generalization from Kidiot
                              Keep on Civin'
                              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?

Comment

Working...
                                X