Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
    Gee... CNN did a bad story and had to retract it. Doesn't make all their stories fake news.
    But if you want to claim it does... you are the one that posted "Sean Spicer fired too" from one of your sources, so I guess all your sources are fake news as well.
    I don't remember saying that I have a source for the rumor that Sean Spicer was going to be fired. I have no idea why you guys keep going on about that.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• This might be the source for that rumor.

/scoop-trump-irked-at-cabinet-and-staff-mulls-sweeping-shake-up-2407137307.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

I don't remember saying that I have a source for the rumor that Sean Spicer was going to be fired. I have no idea why you guys keep going on about that.
        Go back and read this thread starting at post 419. You posted that Spicer had been fired. (and discussed a few posts later. Not rumored ) Which you either got from a source or made it up. Your choice.

It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• It wasn't reported on any of my news sites. Someone told me they read it on the internet.

Comment

The PP videos show that very evil people work at PP and that they lie about what they do there to the public. There is no evidence that indicates that that is not true. There is only evidence that the videos were edited. Every video that you watch on CNN is edited you idiot
            Just kill yourself. They were proven in court to be completely falsified videos. Top to bottom nothing but a pack of lies.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

It wasn't reported on any of my news sites. Someone told me they read it on the internet.
              So in Kidworld:

Mainstream media = fake news
              "Someone told me" = fact!
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post

Just kill yourself. They were proven in court to be completely falsified videos. Top to bottom nothing but a pack of lies.
                Not appropriate.
                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post

Just kill yourself.
                  profoundly not OK.
                  I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                  [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post

So in Kidworld:

Mainstream media = fake news
                    "Someone told me" = fact!
                    Yep, someone else is a reliable source. Got it.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Do you doubt the infallible logic of Soupcan Harry?
                      I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                      Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                      Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Someone else always knows it better
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• CNN interviews Elmo.

Comment

• Don't know if that qualifies as fake news since it actually happened(at least from what I read). I'd list that one more under the blatant propaganda category.
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                              Don't know if that qualifies as fake news since it actually happened(at least from what I read). I'd list that one more under the blatant propaganda category.
                              The actual accusation is that they are propaganda. I mean they do fake stories like muslims protesting terrorism, but that's not everyday.

Comment

• The thing is that MSM is accusing Trump of attacking the free press. No he isn't. He's attacking a press that is determined to destroy him.

Comment

Working...
                                X