No announcement yet.

Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need to develop some pet hates too to have something I can bore everyone with endlessly at the intarweb...
    Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by BeBro View Post
      I need to develop some pet hates too to have something I can bore everyone with endlessly at the intarweb...
      Well, Muslims, Women and Liberals are already taken by Kid.

Maybe you could take Christians, Right-Wing people and Men ... and therefore become the Arch-Enemy of Kid
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Classic.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Maybe you could take Christians, Right-Wing people and Men ... and therefore become the Arch-Enemy of Kid
          Behold! The Anti-Kid!
          I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
          Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
          Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

I think they are laughing inside, because they lust for blood. It's an evil laugh. There's a lot of it here. JM, you admit to hating "privileged" white frat boys, isn't that right?
            No one wanted warmbeer to die.

Comment

• It's convenient for Kidiot to think so. It help feeds his irrational hates
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post

No one wanted warmbeer to die.
                Sociopath
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Kidiot
                  Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I thought of something more controversial, like lolcats or space aliens

Blah

Comment

• Is it impossible for Germans to not be Nazis?

Comment

• No wonder why Durant left OKC.
                        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                          Is it impossible for Germans to not be Nazis?
                          Depends on the definition of Nazi.
                          Considering that you use "Nazi" and "Sociopath" as umbrella terms for people who don't agree with you and aren't on your side of the politicl spectrum, I assume you would call almost all germans Nazis.
                          Actually many of those germans you wouldn't call Nazis (as they are on your side of the political spetrum and agree with you in many points), belong to the political grouping known in germany as "Neonazis"
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Depends on the definition of Nazi.
                            Considering that you use "Nazi" and "Sociopath" as umbrella terms for people who don't agree with you and aren't on your side of the politicl spectrum, I assume you would call almost all germans Nazis.
                            Actually many of those germans you wouldn't call Nazis (as they are on your side of the political spetrum and agree with you in many points), belong to the political grouping known in germany as "Neonazis"
                            Are you going to invade Poland for saying things in the Internets?

Comment

• Kidiot
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                                Kidiot
                                You must be smart because you said the exact same thing that other people said.

Comment

Working...
                                X