No announcement yet.

Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another $110 billion in high tech arms for the one of the world's leading sponsors of terrorism?
    Sure! What could possibly go wrong?
    [/howardstark]
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• This is the fake news reporting thread. Why are you all just putting random crap in this thread?
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• ...says the king of random crap.

I don't need a reason. But since you ask, it's because your judgment of what comprises "fake news" is a fvcking joke.
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
          ...says the king of random crap.

I don't need a reason. But since you ask, it's because your judgment of what comprises "fake news" is a fvcking joke.
          Go ahead and name one fake news story that I reported that isn't fake.

Comment

• I reject your entire premise of a MSM conspiracy against Trump and/or the right.

And I'm certainly not going to re-read all the crap you post. Once is more than enough.

Comment

• Fake German news. First claiming that there is proof of obstruction of justice (I don't know what Germans consider proof though). But also ...

Donald Trump has transformed the United States into a laughing stock and he is a danger to the world. He must be removed from the White House before things get even worse.

the international community wakes up and finds a way to circumvent the White House and free itself of its dependence on the U.S. Unlike the preceding four options, the fifth doesn't directly solve the Trump problem, but it is nevertheless necessary - and possible.
              Not sure what he's talking about "international community." Germany is not the "international community.". Good luck with that though. Maybe take your lap boy France and go it alone. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

Comment

I reject your entire premise of a MSM conspiracy against Trump and/or the right.

And I'm certainly not going to re-read all the crap you post. Once is more than enough.
                I posted actual false reporting you idiot.

Comment

• As if you have actual, factual knowledge of these events.

All you do is repeat what your favorite websites and forums tell you.

Comment

As if you have actual, factual knowledge of these events.

All you do is repeat what your favorite websites and forums tell you.
                    This is how someone can pick a reporter up by the throat and body slam them and still get elected but you have no ****ing idea what's going on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                      Fake German news. First claiming that there is proof of obstruction of justice (I don't know what Germans consider proof though). But also ...

http://m.spiegel.de/international/wo...a-1148471.html

Not sure what he's talking about "international community." Germany is not the "international community.". Good luck with that though. Maybe take your lap boy France and go it alone. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.
                      Don´t worry ... after the embarrassing debut that Trump gave at the NATO conference, the other NATO members also have woken up and have come to the conclusion that the USA under Trump are a rather unstable partner ... and that it would be beneficial if the NATO countries (sine USA) strengthen the ties among each other.

Insofar we have to thank Trump ... Trump a PotUS leads to EU and NATO countries growing closer together (just not the way that Trump would like to see, with the US s leader of the other countries )
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Don´t worry ... ater the embarrassing deut that Trump gave at the NATO conference, the other NATO membbrs also have woken up and have come to the conclusion that the USA under Trump are a rather unstable partner ... and that it would be beneficial iif the NATO countries (sine USA) strengthen the ties among each other.

Insofar we have to thank Trump ... Trump a PotUS leads to EU and NATO countries growing closer together (just not the way that Trump would like to see, with the US s leader of the other countries )
                        First, German fake news is not the leader of a NATO country. Second, please provide proof of your accusation that NATO leaders want to isolate the US, I mean besides the one that was raped by an older woman when he was a teen. Third, we don't need NATO dude.

Comment

First, German fake news is not the leader of a NATO country. Second, please provide proof of your accusation that NATO leaders want to isolate the US, I mean besides the one that was raped by an older woman when he was a teen. Third, we don't need NATO dude.
                          Considering that you (just like Trump) usually also don't provide proof to your claims, I don't see a reason why I should do so ... waste of time ... either believe what I said or not ... I for my part see europe benefitting frm Trump as PotUS

Regarding "We don't need NATO":
                          There is this ceertain article in the Nato treaty ... § 5 ... the most important article, as it tells the other NATO countries to come to help when one nATO country is attacked.
                          In the entire history of the NATO, § 5 has been invoked a single time ... and by which country? The USAm after 9/11.

No other country ever screamed for help by the other NATO countries, just the USA.

So when it comes to getting uses out of the NATO, the USA still leads by far.

And now your new president, Trump, fails at the only easy, highly scripted, Task he has t do at his first NATO summit (just like other countries leaders have to do after taking power) and that is, to promise that his country will come to aid if one NATO country invokes § 5.

Such an action may impress clueless Trump followers in the USA ... but I can assure you that it make any (positive) impression n the NATO and EU leaders
                          Trumps debut rather let him appear as an oaf and laughingstock to the other countries leaders
                          Last edited by Proteus_MST; May 26, 2017, 16:03.
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Lies. We can leave NATO no problem. You don't know what you're talking about.

Comment

Lies. We can leave NATO no problem. You don't know what you're talking about.
                              None said that you cannot leave NATO.
                              But of course that would not be something for Trump to decide ... the final decision surely would have to be made by Senate and/or Congress

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

None said that you cannot leave NATO.
                                But of course that would not be something for Trump to decide ... the final decision surely would have to be made by Senate and/or Congress
                                If NATO is attacked the POTUS can decide at that time whether or not to honor our obligation. You seem to think the POTUS has less power than he actually does.

Comment

Working...
                                X