Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

True ... especially when the USA is under attack by the ineptitude of its own president ... fortunately there are several articles in the US law, which deal with such cases (and may be invoked)
    That's made up rhetoric. The left decided to get him impeached then they set out on a concerned effort to make it happen. The President is justified in defending himself as the democratically elected president of the USA, and the Left has created that justification for him to do whatever he needs to do.
    ​​​​​
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• "The big secret Trump allegedly revealed is that Muslims might try to blow up a plane with laptops. I already knew that. I read it in The New York Times."
      Ann Coulter

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

That's made up rhetoric. The left decided to get him impeached then they set out on a concerned effort to make it happen. The President is justified in defending himself as the democratically elected president of the USA, and the Left has created that justification for him to do whatever he needs to do.
        ​​​​​
        Actually it is also republicans now, who speak of impeachment
        For example David Gergen

Hypothetically, however, there my be an alternative to impeachment.
        The 25. Amendment (Section 4) gives the Vice president the power, if he has the majority of the executive or the governing boy bbehind him,
        to give a note to the president in which he declares him (mentally/bodily and so on) unfit for ruling

I have to honestly say that a part of me hopes that Trump will rulle over the full 4 years, however.
        Because it will be very useful for the Democrats, and provide the Republicans with an all time low in public opinion, from which they will take a long time to recover
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Sitting back and waiting for the Republicans to self destruct is not exactly a winning strategy.
          The Dems thought that those damn obstructionists were looking so bad that no one would vote for them.

Hillary is not president today because of that thinking. Believing that it work the next time seems a bit silly.

It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Robert Mueller appointed Special Counsel.....
            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Actually it is also republicans now, who speak of impeachment
              For example David Gergen

Hypothetically, however, there my be an alternative to impeachment.
              The 25. Amendment (Section 4) gives the Vice president the power, if he has the majority of the executive or the governing boy bbehind him,
              to give a note to the president in which he declares him (mentally/bodily and so on) unfit for ruling

I have to honestly say that a part of me hopes that Trump will rulle over the full 4 years, however.
              Because it will be very useful for the Democrats, and provide the Republicans with an all time low in public opinion, from which they will take a long time to recover
              It's a few republicans, who are making stupid remarks. One, McCain, who now accuses his colleagues of working for Putin, and yes opens his fat stupid mouth as says things as stupid as Maxine Waters and Nancy Pelosi say. They are inconsequential. The leaks are actual criminal acts, and the president has the authority to deal with them if they amount to a serious attempt to disrupt the administration. McCain can't do ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                Sitting back and waiting for the Republicans to self destruct is not exactly a winning strategy.
                The Dems thought that those damn obstructionists were looking so bad that no one would vote for them.

Hillary is not president today because of that thinking. Believing that it work the next time seems a bit silly.
                The Dems are actually self-destructing. They have abandoned white working class voters. That's certainly a losing strategy in the short term. They are successfully preventing this administration from being effective, but it's going to cost them. They are desperate and out of their minds right now.

Comment

• They are successfully preventing this administration from being effective, but it's going to cost them.
                  Didn't do anything for the Dems and doubt it will be any different for the Reps.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Ds aren't stopping this admin. Rs are. They control both houses and the presidency and still can't get anything done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                      Ds aren't stopping this admin. Rs are. They control both houses and the presidency and still can't get anything done.
                      I don't think the republicans are doing anything to prevent the effectiveness of the administration except for a few, such as McCain. They need to get things done or they will lose seats or they might get a D president again.

But I was also talking about Ds in the civil service and activist judges, as well as the media.

This is a theory that I've heard from more than one source though.

…something is out of control here. there is an effort here to up end the relationship with russia. put us at odds. it started during the obama administration in october of 2016 when it was a peace agreement or an agreement to end the conflict with syria and all of a sudden it was up ended by people in the pentagon and c.i.a. so they were making policy over the president’s head. we have one president and he is being undermined by some people in intelligence.
                      -Kucinich

Comment

• Ds have nothing to do with the incompetence of this admin to get legislation through congress. Trump's problems with the courts are due to his and Rudy's moronic boasting about how they made the Muslim ban "legal".

Comment

• So... tin pot dictatorships often end when the dictator takes a trip abroad, and a coup d'état takes place. Who will lead America?
                          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• The Rock!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                              Ds have nothing to do with the incompetence of this admin to get legislation through congress. Trump's problems with the courts are due to his and Rudy's moronic boasting about how they made the Muslim ban "legal".
                              Talk to me when it is.

Comment

• Liberals: I believe in science ... and anonymous anti-Trump sources from anti-Trump media

Comment

Working...
                                X