No announcement yet.

Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breitbart hwwever, Kids favoured source of (des)information, already is prepared.

Either the informations of the WaPo are false, or they point to a leak that is used by the "deep state" in order to paint Trump in a bad light (and that we should worry more about the leak than about trump leaking informations)
    (and the Trump Fans in the comment section of the article, of course, drink the Kool-Aid and rage about the WaPo and not Trump )

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...esident-trump/
    Last edited by Proteus_MST; May 16, 2017, 11:27.
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by grumbler View Post
      I am torn on whether to feel sorry....).
      Stop virtue signaling you hack.

The real story here is that the democratically elected president is under attack from the leftist media and criminal elements within the government.

I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Never underestimate the gullibility of Americans. It really is embarrassing that so many people fall for this garbage.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
          Breitbart hwwever, Kids favoured source of (des)information, already is prepared.

Either the informations of the WaPo are false, or they point to a leak that is used by the "deep state" in order to paint Trump in a bad light (and that we should worry more about the leak than about trump leaking informations)
          (and the Trump Fans in the comment section of the article, of course, drink the Kool-Aid and rage about the WaPo and not Trump )

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...esident-trump/
          The anonymous source, if exists, is the perpetrator of a felony. That's a fact.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Stop virtue signaling you hack.

The real story here is that the democratically elected president is under attack from the leftist media and criminal elements within the government.
            The dogmas of the quiet past, are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty…we will be remembered in spite of ourselves… The fiery trial through which we pass, will light us down, in honor or dishonor, to the last generation… We shall nobly save, or meanly lose, the last best hope of earth.
            - A. Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

The anonymous source, if exists, is the perpetrator of a felony. That's a fact.
              Stop virtue signalling, you hack.
              The dogmas of the quiet past, are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty…we will be remembered in spite of ourselves… The fiery trial through which we pass, will light us down, in honor or dishonor, to the last generation… We shall nobly save, or meanly lose, the last best hope of earth.
              - A. Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                If Hillary did what Trump is now admitting (feeding Russians classified intel), she would be impeached so fast your head would spin.

Yet the GOP leadership sits there and does nothing. They are spineless.
                1). No one admitted anything. You lie.
                2). It's an anonymous source. NOT VERIFIED!
                3). It's the comPost, which is extremely anti-Trump biased and prints fake news about him on a regular basis.
                4) Multiple witnesses, putting their reputation on the line, have gone ON-THE-RECORD and called this story false. You call them liars. No, you're the liar!
                5). We, including people like you, KNOW that we have rogues within the government doing shady crap and actually perpetrating crimes against the government.
                6). Hillary is a CRIMINAL! What have the republicans done about it? NOTHING!

Comment

• God, it sounds like you're trying to convince yourself more than anybody else here. Pretty pathetic screeching there.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Kid is usually arguing with himself so he can claim he's always right
                    Blah

Comment

• Or always wrong, depending on your point of view.
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• It is interesting that no one will call this story false. Instead, they qualify their denials so that they are, in fact, denying nothing. Even Trump is now tweeting as though he did, in fact, tell the Russians just what these multiple sources (WaPo, Reuters, NYT all have independent confirmation) claim he said.

It is hilarious to watch the Trumpeters once again get stabbed in the back by their false idol, while all the while screaming LIAR! at the truth.
                        - A. Lincoln

Comment

• When the last of your dignity is almost gone due to your gullibility, screaming Liar is your only option. It's either that or admit the truth.
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Why call it false? Let the liberal media continue to report leftist criminal activity.

Comment

• Can I petition to have Kidicious' screen name changed to Non-sequitur?
                              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Three things reported by liberal media in last year...
                                1). Obama spied on Trump.
                                2). Comey decided not to charge Hillary before intervieweing her.
                                3) Democrats are criminally leaking to the press, abusing power.

Comment

Working...
                                X