No announcement yet.

Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• His intentions are not obvious you nitwit.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• He was saying whatever he thought would help him get elected. Pretty obvious. Why he would even want to be President is the real mystery, but I guess that comes down to his yuge ego.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
        His intentions are not obvious you nitwit.
        Only to people like you. It was clear to anyone with a brain.

It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post

Only to people like you. It was clear to anyone with a brain.
          No idiot. Learn to use reason. You are too stupid to know how stupid you are. That's why you think you are right if 10 other people as stupid as you agree with your opinion.

Comment

• Again, you wouldn't recognize reason if it slapped you in the face.

What part does your pea brain not comprehend?
            Based on your response the answer is no part of it.

Kid logic. If people don't agree with me they're just stupid, no matter how many of them think that.

Guess what, maybe they're not the stupid ones.

And for the record, I'm willing to bet that the average level of education attained here is higher that found in the general population.
            So if 10 people here disagreed with me, it would probably make me reconsider my position.
            Last edited by rah; April 25, 2017, 15:59.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post
              He was saying whatever he thought would help him get elected. Pretty obvious. Why he would even want to be President is the real mystery, but I guess that comes down to his yuge ego.
              Pehaps partially his yuge Ego and partially his belief that being POTUS can be useful for his families businesses (just look at how much time he spends at Mar-A-Lago (-> PR effect), that he has his wifes bodyguards pay the rent for an entire level at Trump Tower ... and that Ivanka now lso is involved in the WH (and probably already had very useful talks (for her fashion line) with the chinese prime minister) (and that doesn't even include his future plans for tax breaks for the rich ... and epecially one tax law that had cost him the most money in taxes)
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                Again, you wouldn't recognize reason if it slapped you in the face.

Based on your response the answer is no part of it.

Kid logic. If people don't agree with me they're just stupid, no matter how many of them think that.

Guess what, maybe they're not the stupid ones.

And for the record, I'm willing to bet that the average level of education attained here is higher that found in the general population.
                So if 10 people here disagreed with me, it would probably make me reconsider my position.
                I realize that if 10 people here disagree with you that you will reconsider your position.

Comment

• You could learn from that. But we all know you won't.

And there is a difference between reconsidering and actually changing. But yeah, I respect a lot of people here and their opinions.

Where you seem to consider us all stupid.
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• No. You don't know what reason is. It's got nothing to do with thinking people are stupid.

Comment

• So, list all the people you consider stupid here, since you think that people that agree with me on anything are stupid. Let's see some examples.
                      List those that disagree with you that you consider stupid.
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

No, I'm not a liar. You're a liar. Making an incorrect statement is not a lie. You lie all the time like this. You lie when you call people racist and things like that. This is why people don't care about this kind of stuff, because people like you act like it's a big deal when it isn't.
                        Did I read that correctly? Sure looks like you just accused me of calling people racist. And you called me a liar, saying I do it all the time -- apparently because I listed actual polls and facts????

Please cite where I called anybody on this board a racist.
                        Please cite a lie I posted.

Go ahead, justify your accusations with facts. It'll be a new experience for you.

I await your apology.
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post

Did I read that correctly? Sure looks like you just accused me of calling people racist. And you called me a liar, saying I do it all the time -- apparently because I listed actual polls and facts????

Please cite where I called anybody on this board a racist.
                          Please cite a lie I posted.

Go ahead, justify your accusations with facts. It'll be a new experience for you.

I await your apology.
                          I apologize. Are you going to apologize for calling me a liar?

Comment

• You said people decided Trump's taxes were not a big deal. I presented numeric, fact-based evidence to the contrary.

So technically, you were ill-informed and incorrect (as opposed to deliberately lying).

For calling you a liar on that, I do apologize.
                            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

No. There is no value in them. Obama's birth certificate was actually important because he should have been impeached for not producing it.
                              Obama's birth certificate was meaningless. He was a natural-born citizen by virtue of his mother being an American citizen. Trumps fake news that there was significance to the birth certificate was only believed by the most moronic of his followers - the kind that claim Obama should have been impeached for not producing it.

The problem with Trump's lying is that he prefers lying to telling the truth. No one can trust him. Not even his lapdogs.
                              The dogmas of the quiet past, are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty…we will be remembered in spite of ourselves… The fiery trial through which we pass, will light us down, in honor or dishonor, to the last generation… We shall nobly save, or meanly lose, the last best hope of earth.
                              - A. Lincoln

Comment

• I trust the President more than most politicians. Asking a politician to always tell the truth is unrealistic, especially in this political climate.

Comment

Working...
                                X