No announcement yet.

Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And Obama isn't even President anymore and you're still harping on his birth certificate.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Obama's birth certificate was actually important because he should have been impeached for not producing it.
        You're the one that actually said this. Get over it.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• t
          Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

The election is over dude.
          Well, it proves just again what notorious liar Trump is.

Here some (of many) statements Trump made about releasing his tax returns:

Feb. 10, 2016 (Trump on NBC News)
          MATT LAUER: Real quickly. When are you going to release your tax returns?

TRUMP: Probably over the next few months. They’re being worked on now.
          Feb. 24, 2016, Trump on Anderson Cooper 360
          ANDERSON COOPER: Just today, you probably know Mitt Romney said, “I think there’s reason to believe there’s a bombshell in Trump’s taxes.” Now, we should point out, and Mitt Romney refused to release his taxes for quite a while. He ultimately did. But, why not just put it out there?

TRUMP: Well, because my returns are extremely complex and I’ll make a determination at the right time. I’m in no rush to do it. […] I have, you know, tremendously, you know, I have a very complex system of taxes. And, frankly I get audited every single year. But, we’ll make a determination over the next couple of months. It’s very complicated.
          May 8, 2016, NBCs Meet the Press
          TODD: Do you think you can do it before the election, though?

TRUMP: I hope so. I’d like to. I have no problem releasing the tax returns

TODD: Do you pledge to do it before the election?

TRUMP: Excuse me. Sure. If the auditors finish. I’ll do it as fast as the auditors finish.
          May 11, 2016, Interview with Fox News
          TRUMP: So the answer is before the election, I’ll release. And I’d like to release. But really, you learn very little from a tax return.
          May 13, 2016, Interview with ABC News
          TRUMP: I am under audit now and as soon as the audit ends I’ll release my returns.
          Please don't tell me that the audit for Trumps fiscal period 2015 (which I guess, the audit in 2016 was all about) is still ongoing
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

No. There is no value in them. Obama's birth certificate was actually important because he should have been impeached for not producing it.
            Did Trump release his birth certificate?
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
              t

Well, it proves just again what notorious liar Trump is.

Here some (of many) statements Trump made about releasing his tax returns:

Feb. 10, 2016 (Trump on NBC News)

Feb. 24, 2016, Trump on Anderson Cooper 360

May 8, 2016, NBCs Meet the Press

May 11, 2016, Interview with Fox News

May 13, 2016, Interview with ABC News

Please don't tell me that the audit for Trumps fiscal period 2015 (which I guess, the audit in 2016 was all about) is still ongoing
              Like I said, he got elected without releasing. It's a strategy move. No big deal.
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?

Comment

• Pro didn't say anything about strategy, his point was that it demonstrated what a liar the dumpster was.
                So you don't consider lying lying? Or if it's strategic, it's not really lying.
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Voters decided that it's not a big deal. For myself I prefer he win.

Comment

• Voters decided that it's not a big deal. For myself I prefer he win.

Comment

• That's is not what the voters decided. They picked one candidate over another; the election was not a referendum on tax returns.

While the numbers have fallen from 73% in January to the mid-50s a couple weeks ago, still over half of voters think Trump should release his taxes. A March survey of Republicans put that number at 63%. So you are lying.

Even more interesting is this:

At least 24 states have introduced bills that would require Trump — and all other future presidential candidates — to release their tax returns in order to be listed on their state's 2020 ballots.
                      Sure, your guy won. But that does not mean accountability stops.
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                        That's is not what the voters decided. They picked one candidate over another; the election was not a referendum on tax returns.

While the numbers have fallen from 73% in January to the mid-50s a couple weeks ago, still over half of voters think Trump should release his taxes. A March survey of Republicans put that number at 63%. So you are lying.

Even more interesting is this:

Sure, your guy won. But that does not mean accountability stops.
                        No, I'm not a liar. You're a liar. Making an incorrect statement is not a lie. You lie all the time like this. You lie when you call people racist and things like that. This is why people don't care about this kind of stuff, because people like you act like it's a big deal when it isn't.

Comment

• And another thing, he didn't promise to release anything. He said he would, and then he didn't. That's not a lie either.

Comment

• If he had no intention of releasing them, and it seems obvious that he never did, to say he would is definitely a lie. To think it's not is just plain silly. You know, kidlike.
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                              If he had no intention of releasing them, and it seems obvious that he never did, to say he would is definitely a lie. To think it's not is just plain silly. You know, kidlike.
                              Do you ever use reason?

Comment

• You just never recognize it.
                                Do you honestly think he ever intended to release them? If not, then he was lying saying he would. What part does your pea brain not comprehend?
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X