Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

This is false because fake news and insane leftist politicians like Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, and Maxine Waters tell you what to think. That has absolutely nothing to being observant and everything to do with bitterness.
    I don't get my news from politicians. They tend to be agenda-driven liars and bought-and-paid-for special interest lapdogs, on both sides of the aisle.

And nobody tells me what to think.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Obviously you didn't decide that seeing his tax returns was so important by thinking for yourself. It's no coincidence that Rachel Maddow goes on and on about it.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• As usual, you are dead wrong, stating things as "obvious" that you have no knowledge of.

I wanted Trump to show his tax returns the day he declared his candidacy. And I have felt the same about anyone and everyone running for POTUS for years. Basic vetting. Of course, prior to Trump, the past 50 years or so of major party candidates have been honorable enough to show their tax returns. DJT promised to show his and now refuses. So he lied. His actions are those of a man with something to hide.

If he was a Democrat, you'd be howling from the rooftops.

The fact that you don't care about your president's conflicts of interest, his foreign business dealings, or the reasons he is under perpetual IRS audit just shows everyone what a feckless Trump lapdog you've become.
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• The election is over though. This proves that you have no real argument to make against Trump accept that he lied which every major candidate has done since as far as I can remember.

You are focusing on some small thing, and you know that he isn't going to release the returns. So you have something that you can harp on just like your brothers and sisters.

Comment

• The difference between Trump and other presidents is, however, that his relationship with "truth" or "reality" is especially bad.

Former presidents, when campaigning was over, got a better relationship with "truth".

Not so Trump.

His relationship with "truth" and "reality" seems to even have worsened since the time he was campaigning.

And the worst thing is, that many of his lies just seem to be made in order to satisfy his bloated Ego ... for example the lie about the "biggest inauguration crowd ever" ... or the claim that he would also have won the popular vote, if it weren't for all those illegal votes that were cast during election.

Cannot remember ever seeing such a narcissistic personality as POTUS (and I for my part think that Trump is unfit for the office ... both, becaue of his obvious narcissistic personality disorder, but also because of his lack of scruples to make the white house a family business (and use the office in order to further his families other businesses))
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
              The difference between Trump and other presidents is, however, that his relationship with "truth" or "reality" is especially bad.

Former presidents, when campaigning was over, got a better relationship with "truth".

Not so Trump.

His relationship with "truth" and "reality" seems to even have worsened since the time he was campaigning.

And the worst thing is, that many of his lies just seem to be made in order to satisfy his bloated Ego ... for example the lie about the "biggest inauguration crowd ever" ... or the claim that he would also have won the popular vote, if it weren't for all those illegal votes that were cast during election.

Cannot remember ever seeing such a narcissistic personality as POTUS (and I for my part think that Trump is unfit for the office ... both, becaue of his obvious narcissistic personality disorder, but also because of his lack of scruples to make the white house a family business (and use the office in order to further his families other businesses))
              Well I think Hillary is crazy, which really wouldn't matter if she had won. BTW, no psychiatrists would be warning us about her because they aren't real doctors.

Everyone is a little narcissistic. Lying about the attendance is no big deal. Everyone making a bigger deal about it is crazier than Trump. And you can do nothing about him being president, although you are entitled to your opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                As usual, you are dead wrong, stating things as "obvious" that you have no knowledge of.
                Typical of Kid.

And yes, he has become just another mindless TRUMPY lapdog.
                Waving off every lie just saying that all politicians do it.
                Trump has taken it too a new level.

It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• The Ivanka avatar is appropriate, given how hard you are riding Trump's dick.

Comment

• But it gives us a least one good thing to look at in his posts since the rest of it is usually made up garbage.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post
                      The Ivanka avatar is appropriate, given how hard you are riding Trump's dick.
                      Spoken like a true feminist

Comment

The election is over though. This proves that you have no real argument to make against Trump accept that he lied which every major candidate has done since as far as I can remember.
                        So, the election is over and everyone should just shut up? Is that what you said in 2009?

Trump kept harping on Obama's birth certificate long after the election was over. We all knew Obama was born in Hawaii; there was ample evidence. Still, Trump's birtherism continued.

There's information of great potential interest and value to the American people in Trump's tax returns. Yes, some of it could be problematic for him. He certainly behaves like a man with something to hide. Which is the very reason you pooh-pooh the whole idea: it might burst your little bubble of man-love for him, you pathetic, lying hypocrite.

Comment

So, the election is over and everyone should just shut up? Is that what you said in 2009?

Trump kept harping on Obama's birth certificate long after the election was over. We all knew Obama was born in Hawaii; there was ample evidence. Still, Trump's birtherism continued.

There's information of great potential interest and value to the American people in Trump's tax returns. Yes, some of it could be problematic for him. He certainly behaves like a man with something to hide. Which is the very reason you pooh-pooh the whole idea: it might burst your little bubble of man-love for him, you pathetic, lying hypocrite.
                          No. There is no value in them. Obama's birth certificate was actually important because he should have been impeached for not producing it.

Comment

• If there's nothing damning in Trump's returns, he should be eager to prove it.

Instead, he stonewalls it like a man trying to keep evidence out of court. He acts craven and guilty. So until we learn otherwise, that's what is fair to assume.

Comment

Obama's birth certificate was actually important because he should have been impeached for not producing it.
                              And you wonder why people think you're an idiot.
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

If there's nothing damning in Trump's returns, he should be eager to prove it.

Instead, he stonewalls it like a man trying to keep evidence out of court. He acts craven and guilty. So until we learn otherwise, that's what is fair to assume.

The election is over dude.

Comment

Working...
                                X