Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

•  

Comment

• Reading some stupid leftist crap (not the idiot here) saying that violence against people is justified if you think they are unreasonable and you have the moral high ground. Both of those only exist in your head, the idea that you have the moral high ground and that you are reasonable. No people are more closed minded than leftists. Reason will prevale. God's will be done.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• All those endless memes seem to gradually render it morally ok to punch nazis.

Comment

• KId, while I have had some similar type frustrating conversations with a few of my leftist friends, it's probably doesn't help your argument to follow up an accusation of them being closed minded with "God's will be done"
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I think there should be a statue to the unknown hero.

Protected from potential vandalism by the nazis

Comment

• Saying God's will be done is the opposite of being closed minded. Closed minded people have a God complex. That means that they believe "my will be done."

Comment

• That's the point. They believe that your faith in God makes you closed minded. By using the phrase you just reinforce their opinion, and to them, it weakens your argument.

You're not trying to convince yourself.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I am closed minded about that. I don't just believe in being open minded. That's foolishness in my opinion. My only claim was that people who think they are morally superior and so use violence are more closed minded.

Comment

•  

Comment

• rah, the thing is that you might think that it's possible to be open minded like that (not making decisions on important matters), but I don't. Decisions will eventually be made.

Comment

• You have no idea what I think. And you're making less sense by the second.
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Poor oppressed white supremacists.

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                            You have no idea what I think. And you're making less sense by the second.
                            So you think it's impossible to remain open minded about important questions? Does that make any sense?

Say you are a boxer and you have two trainers who have different strategies regarding a fight. You have to choose one strategy. Is there any point in not being confident that the strategy that you chose is not the best choice?

Comment

•  

Comment

• None of that has anything to do with what I said.
                                I repeat. If you're going to accuse someone that doesn't believe in God that they have a closed mind, don't remind them that you believe in God since it weakens your argument in their opinion. Nothing fancy, just a, what I though might be a helpful recommendation for the future.
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X