nice speech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rah View Post
    You're tolerated here, if that's any indication.
    Since I've never advocated violence or made any racist comments you're just making light of him doing that. Are you against that or not? (rhetorical question)
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Comment

I didn't watch the video. It's safest.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

The irony is that Patty Cakes is the most fascist poster on poly. It's horrible that he has cheered on violence on this site repeatedly, but the good thing is that people like him lose elections for liberals/progressives. Curious to know why his behavior is tolerated here.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
            Are you saying you don't believe you are you?
            Kidicious believes he is Jesus.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post

Kidicious believes he is Jesus.
                Everyone is Jesus.
                Blah

Comment

What cruel person could commit such violence against an advocate of "peaceful ethnic cleasning"?

Comment

What cruel person could commit such violence against an advocate of "peaceful ethnic cleasning"?
                    He says in that video that he isn't a White Nationalist. Why are you lying about a victim of a hate crime?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

He says in that video that he isn't a White Nationalist. Why are you lying about a victim of a hate crime?
                        I'm not lying. Richard Spencer has said he supports "peaceful ethnic cleansing", whatever that means. Feel free to Google him. I'd be offended by you calling me a liar for no good reason, but this is what I've come to expect from you.

Comment

I'm not lying. Richard Spencer has said he supports "peaceful ethnic cleansing", whatever that means. Feel free to Google him. I'd be offended by you calling me a liar for no good reason, but this is what I've come to expect from you.
                          It means that he's better than the violent ******* who posted a video of him getter sucker punched in response to a white man saying something that he didn't like. That's what it means.

What if I posted a video of someone asking a muslim if they were a terrorist and then after they said no someone punched them in the face just because someone said something about Christians?

Comment

So for kidicious

muslim = genocidal supporter

(in denial)

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                              So for kidicious

muslim = genocidal supporter
                              I'm not posting pictures of Muslims getting punched in the face, and I'm not demonizing people. Go ahead and keep it up though, as it seems perfectly fine with the owner and mods.

Comment

You have said horrid things and posted horrid posts.

All this microaggression is not healthy

Comment

Working...
                                X