nice speech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aeson View Post

So liberal parents can send their kids to feminist Muslim communie schools?
    Already do.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Trump will be bad, but I see no reason to think he'll be worse than W. Bush.
      In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
        Just like draining the swamp
        right into the WH

Parents actually want their children to pledge allegiance to America.
        they dont need us for that

it was Christians who sued the state for pushing the pledge onto their children, they considered it idolatry...and they were right

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
          they dont need us for that

it was Christians who sued the state for pushing the pledge onto their children, they considered it idolatry...and they were right

Give me a break. If you want the right to practice your religion then you should pledge allegiance to your country if you have that right. You don't have to if you're born here but that's what immigrants have to do. Only asswipes don't respect their country.

Comment

Why do you need to face a flag and pledge allegiance to it every morning? Sounds like something a dictatorship would do.

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
              Why do you need to face a flag and pledge allegiance to it every morning? Sounds like something a dictatorship would do.
              When people feel part of a community they are better and the community is better. This stuff matters. The Left knows that. They just hate America.

Comment

Did you hate America when you were a communist?

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
                  Did you hate America when you were a communist?
                  Of course. Do you know what a communist is? It doesn't seem like you do.

Comment

Originally posted by Fake Boris View Post
                    But will he be worse than Cheney?

Comment

Originally posted by Fake Boris View Post
                      yes, hopefully we'll see fewer pointless and destructive wars in the middle east.
                      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

by the way, this is what you get you run a corrupt, centrist, status quo capitalist at a time when the economic system isn't working for large numbers of people and changes are taking place over which feel they have no control (because, due to the way politics is set up, they don't). still, i must say that i'm looking forward to seeing how the 'american berlusconi' fares.

all the protests and whining articles that i've seen over the past couple of days have shown that the liberal left has learnt precisely nothing from trump's win. i honestly wonder what it will take for them to look in mirror to see the problem.
                        "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

I've actually noticed Trump get increased support (by people who were not that political before). I seriously doubt if I will see one person be persuated by the media or the type of people who are protesting.

Comment

Everyone knows that Trump said that he grabs them by the pvssy and all that, and they still voted for him. But they think because they protest and give him more bad media coverage that people are going to change their mind? Why?

Comment

Maybe because Trump's approval ratings are horrid?

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                                Maybe because Trump's approval ratings are horrid?

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...alf-as-high-as
                                His unfavorable ratings have been low for a while now. They took a pre-inaguation dip probably because of his appointees, not because of media coverage or protests. The people who view him less favorably still don't agree with the media or protestors.

Comment

Working...
                                X