Knife to a gunfight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knife to a gunfight

An attack on Ohio State University's Columbus campus ended in less than two minutes with the person responsible dead and 11 people injured, officials said.

The attack on Ohio State's Columbus campus ended in less than two minutes with Artan dead and 11 people injured.
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

I want to have a flamewar with KH again.

For old times sake.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Saddest terrorist ever.

Comment

This guy is a real idiot.
        First he complains about the many prejudices against Muslims in the US society.
        And then he does exactly the thing that will result in people seeing their prejudices against Muslims justified (or will cause other people to develope prejudices firsthand)
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

First he complains about the many prejudices against Muslims in the US society.
            And then he does exactly the thing that will result in people seeing their prejudices against Muslims justified (or will cause other people to develope prejudices firsthand)
            Yep. It's not a stereotype if it keeps happening. Thankfully this nutbar didn't kill anyone except himself after the police shot him.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

**** off bigot.

Comment

Gee, does that mean if another cop murders a black man, that every cop is a murderer?
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Well, it keeps happening, so I guess it's not a stereotype...

Just like it's not a stereotype that Catholics are pedophiles

Comment

Especially those priests.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Gee, does that mean if another cop murders a black man, that every cop is a murderer?
                      If you wave your gun around at a cop and get shot, that's not murder. That's being a dumbass.

Are you suggesting that the students at Ohio state triggered the knife attack?
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Just like it's not a stereotype that Catholics are pedophiles
                        You'd have a valid comparison, except the data doesn't back you up. Catholic men are no more or less likely to abuse children then men as a whole.

How many Islamic terrorist attacks have been conducted in the US just this year?

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                          If you wave your gun around at a cop and get shot, that's not murder. That's being a dumbass.

Are you suggesting that the students at Ohio state triggered the knife attack?
                          I didn't say that the black man was waving a gun. And I didn't suggest anything. You just make crap up to suit you. To your racist view, every time a cop shoots a black man it's because he was waving a gun at the cop.
                          Typical racist crap. SO Ben.
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

To your racist view, every time a cop shoots a black man it's because he was waving a gun at the cop.
                            I'm presuming you were referring to Ferguson?

Or did you have another 'murder' in mind? Ferguson wasn't a murder by a cop, it was ruled self-defense.

Comment

A San Antonio police officer was fatally shot Sunday near police headquarters in what the department chief has called a targeted killing.

However, we have had a few cop murders. Here's one just a week ago from San Antonio. White cop, black perp.

Dallas police identify the dead suspect in the sniper attack that killed 5 officers as Micah Xavier Johnson, 25, but could other suspects be on the loose?

Dallas, earlier in the year. 5 cops killed.

Johnson told police negotiators that he was upset about recent police shootings, that he wanted to kill white people -- especially white officers

Then in Baton Rouge - earlier in the year. In less then 6 months, we've seen 9 cops shot. All by black men. All murdered in the line of duty.

Comment

Working...
                              X